"Weird Al" Yankovic is a competitor in the King for a Day Tournaments based on the American comedy artist of the same name. He was selected by the SiIvaGunner rippers.
Yankovic was revealed as the fourth competitor for the tournament on July 18, 2018. His source list included rips related to his songs and parodies. Yankovic lost to King Dedede in Match 1 of Round 1, the first competitor to be eliminated.
Lines in bold were used in the tournaments. The rest are from the "All Victory Fanfares and VS Lines!" video.
- "Betcha thinky you're real handy with that hammer, don'tcha?!"
- "Who needs radio when we've got it all on UHF?"
- "A YouTube streamer? Now that's a lame claim to fame!"
- "I'm a vegetarian, so I'll finish you off like a fresh bowl of Bell-Pepper salad!"
- "What kind of chip you got in there? A DORITO?"
- "At least I re-use music out of artistic intent, you just do it out of laziness!
- "So you own a franchise made up entirely of little girls? That definitely creeps me out."
- "Reggie, huh? Did you open an email with the subject "Stinky Cheese", by any chance?
- "Good thing I've got my aluminium foil!"
- "Hey! Hands off the internet, bozo! Don't download this!"
- "Bring him the stones, he's the Thanos man..."
- "They say I've been able to outlast all of my contemporaries... Will you three be next?"
- "I wrote "Trigger Happy" to warn society about folks like you!"
- "What are you, a toy made on the night Santa went crazy?"
- "I'll sue ya, I'll take all your money!"
- "Eat It" wasn't supposed to be a serious strategy, bird breath."
- "I know you'll never be as wonderful as me, but at least you can try!"
- "I checked out some of your videos... I can't watch this."
- "There's a reason you weren't featured on the Weird Al Show."
- "You're the biggest joke on the Internet!"
- "Looks like Mr. Worldwide has never been to Albuquerque!"
- "Time to steal "Bad Apple" and use it as a title for a new song."
- "Another one rides the Battle Bus."
- "There's not an alien tough enough for a man like me, that's why I take down two or three!"
- "I wonder how much this guy's head will go for on eBay?"
- "You'll have to dance to my cover of Fireflies now!"
- "Which one sounds better: "Eve n' Flo (The Tale of Three Babies)" or "Cry Octo Cry"?"
- "Close, but no phantom cigar."
- "Good luck on the Nature Trail to Hell!"
- "Two parodies, done and done. At this rate I'll have a new album in no time!"
- "After his first-round loss in the last tournament, “Weird Al” Yankovic has returned for seconds! His burning desire for victory has manifested into a stand called 「BEAT IT」, which allows him to use the musical powers of the King of Pop himself in battle — hopefully, he’ll be the king of this tournament, too!"
- —"Weird Al" Yankovic's description on the MOJO!!
Yankovic returned to the tournament with a new design based off of his appearance in the "Eat It" music video. He has also developed a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure-style stand called "Beat It", which takes the form of Michael Jackson. According to this interview on the MOJO!!, he gained "Beat it" after he was beaten by King Dedede in King for a Day, and his determination after his loss manifested into his stand. His source list has been expanded to include Michael Jackson songs and rips of Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles due to Jackson's rumored involvement in the game's soundtrack.
In Round 1, Yankovic battled Geno and won. In Round 2, he faced off against Wario Partners, LLP and won again. He faced off against Law & Disorder in Round 3 and lost, but in the Round 4 of the Loser Bracket he faced Johnny Bravo and won. This victory was short lived, as in Round 5 he faced Mariya Takeuchi and was eliminated.
Lines in bold were used in the tournaments.
King for a DayEdit
- His vs. and victory quotes against Unregistered HyperCam 2 are a reference to "It's All About the Pentiums".
- His vs. quote against Reggie Fils-Aimé is a reference to "Virus Alert",
- His victory quote against Reggie Fils-Aimé is a reference to "Another Ones Rides the Bus".
- His victory against DJ Professor K in King for a Day is a reference to "Such a Groovy Guy".
King for Another DayEdit
- Many of his quotes are references to his songs.
- His vs. quote against Metal Ajit Pai references "eBay".
- His vs. quote against Geno references "Hardware Store".
- His victory quote against Geno and as well as his victory quote against Men in Black, Mariya Takeuchi and Daft Punk ft. Pharrell all references "Foil".
- His victory quote against Off the Hook ft. Paruko references "Another Tattoo"
- His victory quote against Pitbull and the Aliens references "Slime Creatures from Outer Space".
- His vs. quote against Nintendo Power references "Pac-Man".
- His victory quote against Nintendo Power is a reference to "Handy" (and indirectly a reference to Jay-Z's "99 Problems").
- His vs. quote against Men in Black and his quotes against Solid Snake references "Party in the CIA".
- His vs. quote against Thanos references "Ode to a Superhero."
- His vs. quote against Wario Partners, LLP references "Fat".
- His vs. quote against Quote references "Bedrock Anthem".
- His vs. quote against Adam Levine is a reference to "Amish Paradise".
- His victory quote against Johnny Bravo references "Do I Creep You Out?"
- His quotes against Mr. Krabs are references to "Your Horoscope for Today".
- His victory quote against Dr. Robotnik is a reference to "Sir Isaac Newton vs. Bill Nye" from Epic Rap Battles of History, in which he played Isaac Newton.
- His vs. quote against Papyrus references "Lasagna"
- His victory quote against Papyrus references "Tacky".
- His vs quote against Dr. Piccolo references to "The Goof Off" from his appearance in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
- His victory quote against Dr. Piccolo is a reference to "Like a Surgeon".
- His quotes against Jack Bros. are a reference to "Christmas at Ground Zero".
- His vs quote against Rhythm Masters is a reference to "Ricky".
- His vs. quote against Donkey Kong is a reference to "Skipper Dan".
- His quotes against MissingNo. are a reference to "Virus Alert".
- His vs. quote against Law & Disorder references "The Check's in the Mail".
- His victory quote against Law & Disorder references "I'll Sue Ya".
- His vs. quote against ZUN is a reference to a fake Weird Al account called "weirdalyankovich" which was deleted who responded to an anonymous user after they asked if they liked Touhou Project and ZUN on Tumblr.
- His victory quote against Thanos references his role as Milo Murphy in Milo Murphy's Law.
- His vs. quote against Johnny Bravo references the Johnny Bravo episode "Johnny Makeover", which Weird Al makes an appearance on.
- His victory quote against Jack & Elmo is a reference to the fact that Jack Black appeared in his video for "Tacky".
- His victory quote against Donkey Kong references "Donkey Kong Song" by Screen Team.
- His victory quote against The Jazz Cats references his tour "The Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour".
- His quotes against Eminem to his Al-TV "interview" with him.