- The Flintstones airs on television
- The Bowflex 2000X, the first product in the Bowflex line, is distributed to the public.
- The first Mr. Rental store opens in Australia.
- 7 Grand Dad, a bootleg of The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino and Hoppy, is released.
- "mm2wood.mid" is created, planting the seeds that would later manifest as the Wood Man glitch.
- "Smooth" by Santana featuring Rob Thomas of Matchbox Twenty is released. It would later win three Grammy awards.
- Donkey Kong 64 is released in North America.
- The first episode of LazyTown airs on television.
- SilvaGunner, a YouTube channel dedicated to uploading video game music, is created. TimmyTurnersDad, a similar channel, is also created.
- THE iDOLM@STER is released for the Xbox 360.
- Soulja Boy releases his hit single "Crank That (Soulja Boy)".
- The first episode of The Nutshack airs on Myx TV.
- Chad Warden uploads "Why the PS3 is better than the Wii and 360, part 1."
- A pornographic video recording involving an African-American man screaming very loudly is uploaded to the Internet.
- A young boy from Onett rises from the dead.
- TimmyTurnersDad is terminated.
- GilvaSunner, a tribute channel to the original SilvaGunner, is created.
- "Snow halation" by μ's is released.
- 8-Bit Beast releases his hit single "Haunted House" (aka "Castle Boss.")
- The "Melody of the Heart" episode of Love Live! is aired.
- Vinesauce streamer Joel streams 7 Grand Dad.
- The LazyTown episode "Robbie's Dream Team" is aired.
- "new pokemon battle music LEAKED", by dreammaker222, is uploaded to SoundCloud.
- A small meteor crashes near Tokyo Station Marunouchi. This meteor is named GiIvaSunner, and the GiIvaSunner YouTube channel, dedicated to high quality rips of video game music, is created.
- SoundCloud user crimpsonfang9 has a request. It's "five nights of snop dog"
- The first compilation album, GilvaSunner's Highest Quality Video Game Rips: Volume 1, is released.
- GilvaSunner's Highest Quality Video Game Rips: Volume 2 is released.
- Angry Joe hijacks a flight that GiIvaSunner is on, puts out his eye, and puts him into a coma. The channel is terminated with no survivors.
- GiIvaSunner awakens from his coma and renames himself SiIvaGunner.
- The Metal Gear-themed album, The Phantom Rips: SiIVa has come to is released.
- Maki Nishikino's birthday. The trend of releasing μ's-themed birthday rips for each idol on begins.
- 7 Gram Dab, the cannbis-themed album, is released.
- The album KORIBALL is released.
- 7 GRAND MOTHER, the MOTHER/EarthBound-themed album, is released.
- Chad Warden notices some discourse within the SiIvaGunner fanbase and tries to quell the flames. He fails.
- 765 GRAND DAD, the Namco-themed album, is released.
- JustinRPG is deployed to SiIvaGunner by an unknown person to further increase the community discourse.
- The third compilation album, GilvaSunner's Highest Quality Video Game Rips: Volume 3 & Knigra, is released. SiIvaGunner uploads "Good Night - Undertale" and proceeds to take a brief, week-long nap.
- SiIvaGunner wakes up and resumes uploading rips, including "Hyrule Field - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time."
- Nozomi Tojo's birthday; many Nozomi-themed rips are released on this day to celebrate.
- The community discourse reaches critical overload. SiIvaGunner is rebooted, beginning the SilvaGunner: Rebooted arc. The running gags of the channel are replaced with their parallel universe counterparts.
- Father's Day. The first ARG begins.
- Upon its conclusion, it is revealed that The Voice Inside Your Head, a multidimensional being, orchestrated the reboot.
- SiIvaGunner, in his rebooted state, purchases a copy of Mighty No. 9 in order to produce quality rips of its soundtrack.
- Due to the bugginess of hte game, the Wood Man glitch gains sentience and Wood Man is born.
- Grand Dad 64, an album of Super Mario 64 rips, is silently released to the public.
- 7 Somari Dad, an album of Sonic the Hedgehog rips, is released ot the public.
- The second ARG commences.
- The Voice Inside Your Head ends the channel reboot.
- The second ARG ends.
- The Voice Inside Your Head reveals that he sent JustinRPG to devastate the original universe.
- Chad Warden sacrifices himself to kill the Voice and save "Snow halation", ending the reboot for good. The album GilvaSunner's Highest Quality Video Game Rips: Volume FOUR HOURS! is released.
- SiIvaGunner uploads "Main Theme - Five Nights At Freddy's", fulfilling crimpsonfang9's request.
- SiIvaGunner dedicates many of his rips on this day to Satoru Iwata.
- Gangnam Style's birthday. SiIvaGunner makes rips dedicated to it.
- "POKEMON GO SONG!!! by MISHA (FOR KIDS) [ORIGINAL] is released.
- Many Sonic rips are uploaded to celebrate Sonic the Hedgehog's 25th anniversary.
- Nico Yazawa-themed rips are uploaded to celebrate her birthday.
- Soulja Boy-themed rips are uploaded to celebrate his birthday.
- GilvaSunner's Highest Quality Video Game Rips Volume 5 is released.
- SiIvaGunner ends.
July 31 [2 hours later]
- SiIvaGunner resumes.
- Honoka Kousaka's birthday. Many Honoka-themed rips are uploaded to celebrate.
- Heaven Grand Dad, a Rhythm Heaven-themed album, is released.
- Kirby Rip Attack, a Kirby-themed album, is released.
- Green de la Bean makes his first appearance on the channel.
- il settimo grande padre, an album of the high quality rips of Yoko Shimomura music, is released.
- Brazil's Independence Day. Many Brazil-themed rips are uploaded today.
- Green de la Bean is killed.
- SiIvaGunner mourns Green de la Bean's death.
- The Jetsons finally debut on SiIvaGunner. Many patriotic, tower-themed and Jetsons-themed rips are uploaded. The Jetsons crash into a tower, and are never seen on the channel again
- All rips uploaded on this date mysteriously vanish, and no more rips are uploaded for the rest of the day.
- The YouTube channel Flustered Fernando is created, and it reuploads the missing rips.
- SiIvaGunner resumes uploading rips, having absolutely no memory of the previous day or the rips he uploaded on it.
- Kotori Minami's birthday. Bird-themed rips are uploaded in celebration.
- Anniversary of the release of Super Mario Bros. Many Mario-themed rips are released today.
- A large number of MOTHER/EarthBound-themed rips are uploaded, lasting almost the entire day. Over 30 Undertale-themed rips are dumped onto the channel in the last hour, celebrating its one year anniversary.
- SiIvaGunner attempts to upload a high quality rip of "Vampire Killer" from Castlevania, but Wood Man corrupts it into "Haunted House" (aka "Castle Boss") by 8-Bit Beast.
Septemb-ARR the nineteenth
- International Talk Like a Pirate Day, the most swashbucklin' time o' the year!
Pirate-themed shanties were sung farrrr and wide!
- Ooooooooo I Smoke The Weed, I'm Bob Dylan, a Bob Dylan-themed album, is released.
- Gurando no Mori, an album of rips from the movie Animal Crossing, is released.
beatmania IIDX 7 GRAND, an album of rips from the BEMANI games, is released.
- Crypt of the Necrokazoo, an album of kazoo rips from Crypt of the Necrodancer, is released.
- In honour of Joseph Joestar's birthday, the album 『7 STAND DAD』 is released.
- Upon further inspection, it is revealed to actually be an epic jojoke called JOEJOE'S BIZZAERE JOJOKE.
SiIvaGunner is on his last legs. Thus, his swan song featuring the highest quality rips to date takes place.
- Quality Sampler, an album of rips from LSD: Dream Emulator, is released.
- Stagg Street Arrangements is released, an album comprising of arrangements that cover the album Stagg Street Recordings by the band Kara's Flowers.
- CD Grand Beta is released, comprising Genesis arrangements of songs from the game Sonic CD.
- The Phantom Rips: Subsistence is released, adding new tracks and remastering some of the old ones.
- The Five Nights at Freddy's Original Soundtrack is released, consisting of tracks from the game Five Nights at Freddy's.
- PC Master Rips, an album of PC-themed remixes, is released as an early access album.
- SiIvaGunner uploads "the nutshack theme but the first nutshack is replaced with me ending the channel." Regular rips come to a close, and the SiIvaGunner channel formally ends.
- Wood Man uploads "Wood Man - Mega Man 2" without SiIvaGunner's knowledge.
- SiIvaGunner uploads "Title Theme & Ending - 7 GRAND DAD."
- Having produced the highest quality rip of his career, he finally goes to sleep.
- Wood Man uploads Halloween-themed rips to SiIvaGunner's channel.
- Wood Man releases The SilvaGunner Spooktacular Halloween Horror Special: Volume 8-Bit Beast, an album of his Halloween rips.
- Wood Man announces that he has been "ordered by Dr. Wily to fight Mega Man" and abandons SiIvaGunner's Twitter and YouTube accounts.
- The SilvaGunner Christmas Comeback Crisis arc begins.
- The Voice Inside Your Head returns, uses SiIvaGunner's computer to release Figments into reality, and takes over Grandiose City and SiIvaGunner's YouTube channel, vowing to destroy all anime.
- The Voice Inside Your Head broadcasts a recruitment video ordering his subjects to submit high-quality rips.
- Santa Claus' workshop at the North Pole is annihilated by a huge explosion.
- The anniversary of the original GiIvaSunner channel...