The 15th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks was "celebrated" on the SiIvaGunner channel as a channel event.
Due to poor timing, this event took place right after the Green de la Bean and Bean Mourning Day controversies, so most viewers were already angered. Compounded with that, this event had the worst backlash in SiIva's history.
Due to the backlash, every rip that was uploaded on this day was removed from the channel and the Flustered Fernando channel was created to host them instead.
The avatar was made overly patriotic, while the banner showed the lighthouse standing in for towers about to be crashed into by Green de la Bean and The Jetsons. After the removal of the 9/11 rips, the channel banner and avatar switched to ones referencing Baneposting, due to the "plane crashing with no survivors" line.
Most of the rips on this day fit into one of three categories:
- Rips using The Jetsons theme as its joke.
- Rips with America-related jokes, such as the U.S. national anthem, the American Dad! theme, etc.
- Rips referencing the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
The connection between The Jetsons and 9/11 is unknown, but it's known that the team decided to only use The Jetsons on 9/11 several months in advance, and to this day The Jetsons is still banned from being referenced in rips due to 9/11. Two possible connections are the name of George Jetson referring to George Bush (the U.S. president during 9/11), or simply because of the word "Jet".
As mentioned, every rip that was uploaded on this day was removed. After the removal, the channel stayed silent until Kotori Minami's Birthday on September 12.
- See also: Category:9/11 2016
Rips unrelated to the event are in italics.
- Parting ~ Farewell - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
- Bonus Area (Beta Mix) - New Super Mario Bros.
- BLOODY STREAM (Instrumental) - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
- An Ending - Undertale (unrelated but removed)
- Title Theme & Ending - The Jetsons: Cogswell's Caper!
- Smiles and Tears (Beta Mix) - Earthbound
- Oath to Order (NA Version) - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Health Update - Captain Novolin
- Baka Mitai - Yakuza 5
- Witchyworld (Space Zone) (XBLA Version) - Banjo-Tooie
- Guile’s Theme (US Mix) - Street Fighter II: The World Warrior
- Don't worry (OST Version) - Xenoblade Chronicles X
- Trampoline Time - New Super Mario Bros.
- Twin Towers - Grandia
- Intro - Jetsons: Invasion of the Planet Pirates
- Slider - Super Mario 64 DS
- Town Hall Beating - Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse
- Battle Tower - Pokémon Diamond & Pearl
- Sky Tower - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
- Stickerbush Symphony (OST Version) - Donkey Kong Country 2
- Circus (Patriotic Mix) - Five Nights at Freddy's
- Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans (Beta Mix) - Undertale
- No Happy Endings - Grand Theft Auto V
- Ending (US Mix) - Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- Spear Pillar - Pokémon Diamond & Pearl
- deathtemple in hell - Barkley, Shut up and Jam: Gaiden
- Prologue - Gyakuten Saiban
- Can't Say Goodbye to Yesterday - Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
- Deckstar - Jazz Jackrabbit
- Epitaph - Final Fantasy VI
- Ice Cap Zone (Act 1) (Alternate Mix) - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
- Metal Scratchin' (Part 2) - Sonic Rush
- Byte Bashing - Kingdom Hearts II (unrelated but removed)
- Opening Movie - Terrifying 911
- Sky Runner - EarthBound
- Victory Fanfare - Final Fantasy V
- Looping Steps - Super Mario 64 DS
- Coin Credit Theme - The Simpsons Arcade Game
- Escape from Ganon's Castle - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- GCN Baby Park - Mario Kart DS
- In the Room - Tomodachi Collection
- Item Catch - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Let's Cook 1 - Cooking Mama 2 - Dinner With Friends
- Light Plane (US Version) - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- Main Theme & Ending - The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino & Hoppy
- SMB Ground (Edit-Mode) - Super Mario Maker
- Title Screen - Flipnote Studio 3D
- "Trampoline Time - New Super Mario Bros." and "Intro - Jetsons: Invasion of the Planet Pirates" were uploaded at approximately 8:46 am EDT and 9:03 am EDT respectively, to coincide with the anniversaries of the moments at which the Twin Towers were struck.