- "Invite received from on high, Adam Levine aims for the lead! Actually, at first, he wanted to be one of the judges for the tournament, but after he failed the interview by disapproving every contestant, we had to deny him such a position. Nonetheless, with his stubborn attitude and his Jagger-esque moves, he certainly isn’t messing around in, what he wishes was his, tournament."
- ―Adam Levine's description on the MOJO!!
Adam Levine was first revealed to be joining the roster at the MAGFest 2019 SiIvaGunner panel. On March 5, 2019, an official trailer for Adam Levine was released at the end of "Snowy Day - Maroon: Let's Go, Adam". His source list includes rips related to Maroon 5, rips related to current/former members of Maroon 5, and rips using 90s alternative rock music.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Lines without a link come from the "All Vs/Victory Lines" video.
VS[edit | edit source]
|Against||Adam Levine's quote|
|"You may be able to do the Harlem Shake, but can you Move Like Jagger?"|
|"You say you're a star, but you'll never be as big a star as I am!"|
|"Girls like you couldn't take guys like me."|
|"I think the Yogscast did a better job than you ever could."|
|"People who think my music is boring, repetitive pop must've never heard what you've put out!"|
|"I'm never gonna leave my bed thanks to the portability of the Nintendo Switch! Just kidding, eat shit."|
|"Trying to jack our looks from the "Makes Me Wonder" video? That's cute."|
|"You may have created a million girls, but you sure as hell haven't had as many as I have."|
|"Watch it bud, you're not the only person here who's gotten attention from walking around naked."|
|"This definitely isn't the soap disco with that kind of awful smell."|
|"Yeah okay, like I'm going to be scared by threats from Chilly Wint- I mean, Chilly Willy in a bathrobe."|
|"Isn't it hard to breathe under that box?"|
|"Your songs sound like broken records, back and forth and here and gone."|
|"An amnesiac, huh? Drinks bring back all the memories."|
|"A hot wife, money, talent... I'm everything you'll never have."|
|"You're not even worth the change I spent on a payphone."|
|"May I give a Plastic Rose for my Plastic Love?"|
|"For the last time, I didn't sing that song! When will people get the memo?"|
|"Pharrell, it's been a while! Too bad I'm going to have to eliminate you."|
|"Your bones are going to rest with me - in a pile!"|
|"Your sign is useless, because I Can't Stop!"|
|"I don't wanna know where you plan on sticking that pill."|
|"You fairy tales are all the same: full of shit."|
|"Don't leave me hanging. C'mon, give me some sugar!|
|"You better not make me do the Y.M.C.A. or I'll have to sue."|
|"I already fucked one Nico over, so taking you on should be a piece of cake!"|
|"This guy has some pipes! I better turn my chair around a- ...what the fuck?!?!"|
|"What's going on? It feels harder to breathe all of a sudden..."|
|"You know what else is repetitive? The Lick."|
|"Unlike you, everyone knows the name of MY band."|
|"You may be a lawyer, but I'm the only judge around here."|
Victory[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In his art, a faint image of Adam's face from his original reveal trailer can be seen in the background, to the left of his head. This is a reference to the same image being used on character tier lists and becoming an inside joke on the SiIvaGunner Discord Fan Server. This is also referenced in his updated reveal trailer and in the rip "Hall of Fame - Maroon: Let's Go, Adam".
- In his art, his legs are shaped as the letter "M", while a piece that appears below his legs resembles the letter "V", which is a roman numeral for the number 5, both referencing his band Maroon 5.
- He and Off the Hook ft. Paruko are the only characters to have unlisted rips in King for Another Day. In Adam's case, he has one unlisted rip, that being "Theme of Adamposting".
- By coincidence, him and Quote are the first newcomers revealed, the last two newcomers to have their profiles posted on the MOJO!!, and both were among the first contestants to be eliminated.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Many of his vs. and victory quotes references his songs.
- His vs. quote against Metal Ajit Pai as well as his victory quote against DJ Professor K is a reference to the Maroon 5 song "Moves Like Jagger".
- His victory quote against Geno is a reference to the Maroon 5 song "Ragdoll".
- His vs. quote against Off the Hook ft. Paruko is a reference to the Maroon 5 song "Girls Like You".
- His victory quote against Off the Hook ft. Paruko and Solid Snake references the Maroon 5 song "Animals".
- His victory quote against Solid Snake also references the "Solid Snake dummy thicc" meme.
- His vs. quote against Nintendo Power is a reference to the Maroon 5 song "Never Gonna Leave This Bed".
- His vs. quote against Men in Black is a reference to the music video of the single "Makes Me Wonder", where the band Maroon 5 performs at an airport whilst dressed in a black suit.
- His victory quote against Men in Black as well as his vs. quote against Quote is a reference to the song "Memories".
- His quotes against Wario Partners, LLP is a reference to the Kara's Flowers song "Soap Disco".
- His vs. quotes against Solid Snake and MissingNo. is a reference to the Maroon 5 song "Harder to Breathe".
- His vs. quote against DJ Professor K is a line taken from the song Maroon 5 song "The Sun".
- His victory quote against Quote is a reference to the song "Misery", as well as a reference to Misery, an antagonist from the game Cave Story.
- His vs. quotes against Mr. Krabs and Jack Bros. is a reference to the Maroon 5 song "Payphone".
- His vs. quote against Mariya Takeuchi is a reference to the Maroon 5 song "Plastic Rose".
- His victory quote against Mariya Takeuchi references the Maroon 5 album Hands All Over, or possibly the song with the same name that came from the album.
- His victory quote against Dr. Robotnik references The Lonely Island song "I'm So Humble".
- His vs. quote against Papyrus references the Maroon 5 song "Sunday Morning".
- His victory quote against Papyrus and Jack Bros. is a reference to the Maroon 5 song "Cold".
- His vs. quote against Jack & Elmo is a reference to the Maroon 5 song "Can't Stop".
- His vs. quote against Dr. Piccolo is a reference to the Maroon 5 song "Don't Wanna Know".
- His victory quote against Dr. Piccolo is a reference to the Maroon 5 album Red Pill Blues.
- His quotes against HOBaRT references the Maroon 5 song "Sugar".
- His victory quote against The Jazz Cats are key notes of the whistle from "Moves Like Jagger" but edited to end with The Lick.
- His victory quote against Eminem references the 50 Cent song "My Life" that they both featured on.
- His vs. quote against "Weird Al" Yankovic references the entertainment company The Yogscast.
- His victory quote against "Weird Al" Yankovic references the American comedy trio The Lonely Island.
- His victory quote against Pitbull and the Aliens references the record label "222 Records".
- His victory quote against Nintendo Power references the game Fitness Boxing, which included a few Maroon 5 songs.
- His victory quote against Thanos references Mickey Madden, Maroon 5 current bass player.
- His victory quote against King Dedede references American singer Blake Shelton.
- His victory quote against Mr. Krabs makes a reference to the infamous Pepsi Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show, in which "Sweet Victory" from "Band Geeks" made a brief appearance, but not after Maroon 5 and Travis Scott's "Sicko Mode" ended up outshining them.
- His quotes against Daft Punk ft. Pharrell, Donkey Kong, and Law & Disorder as well as his vs. quote against Nico Nico alludes to his time as a judge on The Voice.
- His quote against Nico Nico makes reference to The Voice contestant DeAndre Nico, whom Adam encouraged to fans to vote against and eliminate from the competition.
- His vs. quote against Rhythm Masters references the song "Y.M.C.A.".
- His victory quote against Rhythm Masters references the game Band Hero, which includes Adam as a playable avatar.
- This victory quote also ties back to his vs. quote, as the publishers of Band Hero, Activision, were sued by Adam and others such as the band No Doubt for allowing players to use avatars in their likenesses in undesired situations such as performing the "Y.M.C.A." dance.
- His victory quote against Nico Nico is a reference to the web television series Sugar based on the Maroon 5 song of the same name, that premiered on YouTube Premium.
- His vs. quote against Eminem references his song "My Band".