|What's this stupid new meme where it goes BADERP BADERP BADERP BADERP?
An official name for this event does not exist or has not yet been revealed by the SiIvaGunner team, so it has been given a fitting name by SiIvaGunner Wiki editors.
On February 23, six rips were uploaded that spelled AMOGUS with the first letter of each of their titles. After that, four Among Us-related rips were uploaded. Additionally, the characters and poles from the lighthouse disappeared from the channel's banner, making it loosely resemble an Among Us crewmate.
The altered banner did not go away until March 1st, making it unclear when the event actually ended. Between the "AMOGUS" rips and then, two other strings of rips spelled out "BRUHLLLLLLFORTNITE" and "CRINGE" with the first letters of their titles, for the password in "Winter Horrorland (Short Version) - Friday Night Funkin'". It is unknown if this was connected to Amogus Day.
- See also: Category:Amogus Day
The following are rips that were uploaded on February 23rd, 2021. Rips seemingly unrelated to the event are in italics.
- Alley Hoops - Wii Party U
- Main Theme (Short Version) - Mortal Kombat
- Opening (Extended Mix) - Super Mario 64
- Galactic Eterna Building - Pokémon Diamond & Pearl
- Under the Ice (Beta Mix) - Mario Pinball Land
- Solstice - OneShot
- Round Start - Among Us
- Mischievous Blues (Beta Mix) - MOTHER 3
- Crewmate Victory - Among Us
- Disconnect Victory (Unused) - Among Us
- Chobobo Chobobo (Beta Mix) - Final Fantasy IV
- Super Mario All Stars SMB3 Swimming
- Groove 2001 - DanceDanceRevolution EXTRA MIX
While it's unclear if the event actually continued through the rest of February, one other rip related to Among Us was uploaded during that time span.