"Ballistic - Friday Night Funkin': V.S. Whitty Full Week" is a high quality rip of "Ballistic" from Friday Night Funkin': V.S. Whitty Full Week.
The rip plays gameplay footage of a modded version of the level with the following changes:
- The intro cutscene begins with Whitty in the outfit from "Overhead - Friday Night Funkin': V.S. Whitty Full Week".
- The graffiti has several additions, most of which reference Hotline Miami:
- The 50 Blessings symbol
- A palm tree
- The radiation hazard symbol
- The International Symbol of Access, as well as the message "больные уловки" ("sick tricks" in Russian), both of which reference the "SICK TRICKS WHITTY!" meme.
- After the fade to white, Whitty is dressed as Jacket from Hotline Miami, while Boyfriend is dressed as Richter from the same game, with his microphone replaced with a gun.
- The dialogue in the cutscene is accompanied by Hotline Miami-style dialogue sprites. "Crush" from Hotline Miami plays in the background.
- The dialogue itself has been changed to the following:
YOU THINK THIS IS FUCKING FUNNY? PUSHING ME TO MY ABSOLUTE GODDAMN LIMIT?!
Boyfriend: beep bop. bidoop ba.
Whitty: I SEE HOW IT IS THEN.
YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A MONSTER. A COLD, LIFELESS SHITHEEL WITHOUT SYMPATHY OR MORALS.
I'LL TAKE YOU OUT RIGHT WHERE YOU STAND
SAY YOUR PRAYERS, ASSHOLE.
The final line references the "Release" level from Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number.
- Elements from the advertised track are mashed up with, and arranged to, "Le Perv" from Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number.
- As is customary with most Friday Night Funkin' rips, the Boyfriend dies with blue balls despite winning the level. In this case, the death animation sprites are edited to fit Boyfriend's Richter costume.
- This rip was originally titled "Ballistic - Friday Night Funkin' V.S. Whitty Full Week", with a missing colon.
- The playlist link originally led to the playlist before being changed to lead to the rip's mod files 2 days later.
- The files also include the "Sick tricks" edit of Girlfriend's sprites, which didn't appear in this rip.
- Originally the tape in Girlfriend's boombox was supposed to read "Sick Tricks", referencing the "SICK TRICKS WHITTY!" meme just like the previous two rips. This was forgotten about and hence didn't appear in the finished product.
- Kade Dev, one of the developers of V.S. Whitty Full Week, commented on this rip with "OH MY GOD THIS IS SO GOOD I LOVE THIS HOLY CRAP". This comment was hearted by SiIvaGunner.
- This is the second Friday Night Funkin' rip with continuity from a previous rip; the first being "Thorns - Friday Night Funkin'", which continued from "Roses - Friday Night Funkin'".
- It is also the third rip to reuse assets from a previous rip.
- "Instant regret R.I.P. 3AM Challenge Calling Big Chungus, he BROKE into my HOUSE and STABBED me in the SHOULDER! DO NOT WATCH [NOT CLICKBAIT] playlist". YouTube playlist by Agent Clyde.
- Tweet by @InstRipInfoSys. Jun 4, 2021.
- Tweet by @GiIvaSunner
- Discord message by Blookerstein (screenshot)
- Comment by Kade Dev