Can of Nothing (formerly known as Minus Θ Zero, also known as CanHalfEmpty and Mellorine) is a freelance artist and frequent contributor to the SiIvaGunner channel.
Contributions[edit | edit source]
Can of Nothing's most well-known rip is "Title Theme & Ending - 7 GRAND DAD", which is currently the third most-watched video on the channel.
Can of Nothing arranged the rips "GO MY WAY!! (Haruka Mix) - THE iDOLM@STER 2", "Pause Screen (Mother's Caption) - Kirby Planet Robobot" and "Super Mario Bros. Music - Ground Theme (Hurry Up!) (PAL Version)" and did original compositions for the Kirby Rip Attack playlist.
They are also known for doing some of the piano rips such as "Piano Practice - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask" and "Death Egg Zone - Sonic the Hedgehog 2", and have contributed to "GO MY WAY!! - THE iDOLM@STER" (arrangement), "Clear Movie (The Noble Haltmann) - Kirby Planet Robobot" (mixing), and "Kara's Flowers - Everyday Goodbyes [HQ + LYRICS]" (bass).
Other names[edit | edit source]
Some of the names are the following:
- Mellorine 
- Can of Nothing
- Minus Θ Zero
- Best Girl Haruka Amami
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "QTQTQk" came about from an error in the original release of Volume 6.66 where the name "QTQTQ" erroneously had a "k" attached to it. Some SiIvaGunner albums after this also have this misspelling (now done intentionally).
References[edit | edit source]
- "Minus Θ Zero AMA", SiIvaGunner Reddit
- "Besides 765 Grand Dad (Minus Zero ran that one)" @ChazeOldTwit, Twitter
- "Do you prefer to be called Can of Nothing or mellorine?", TwitLonger
[edit | edit source]
- "Can of Nothing rips" by QQQ
- Selections from SiIvaGunner: Part 1 on Bandcamp
- Rip Attack (in progress) on Bandcamp