Kirby's Dream Land is a 1992 Game Boy action platformer developed by HAL Laboratory as part of the Kirby series. As the first Kirby game, Dream Land would inspire many of the standards that further iterations in the series would follow, such as Kirby's basic moves. The game's composer is Jun Ishikawa.
- Title Theme
- Green Greens
- Lose Life
- Boss Battle
- Castle Lololo
- Float Islands
- Mint Breath
- Bubbly Clouds
- Boss Room
- Mt. Dedede
References in other rips
- Green Greens: see the main article: Green Greens.
- Float Islands: Float Islands (Unused) - Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, Financial Islands - Kirby Does His Taxes
- Bubbly Clouds: Grape Garden (Alternate Mix) - Kirby's Adventure, Grape Garden (OST Version) - Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
- Mt. Dedede: see the main article: Mt. Dedede.
- Ending Theme: Ending Theme (Unused) - Kirby's Adventure
All items (19)