Sonic Hysteria is a video game developed by the Temporacle Team. The game's composer is NicoCW, a contributor that previously appeared on SiIvaGunner's YouTube channel's featured channels section, along with SuperMusicZone and Emma. Before being a video game, it originally started as a fan made album.
From 2017 to 2019, NicoCW has worked on a fan made album in tribute to the Sonic the Hedgehog's classic era—both handheld and home console—titled Sonic Hysteria. It features arrangements from past titles and new compositions of self made zones, altogether in an mix of electronic and psychedelic genre. It was put on hold in October 2019, only to become a cancelled project later that year. On January 2, 2021, a group of fans named Team Temporacle have taken back the project with authorization from the album's author and turned it into a fan game. It is now based as an hypothetical sequel to Sonic Mania. As of April 1, 2021, the project features NicoCW himself and new composers, like SuperMusicZone for the arrangement of Toxic Cave Act 2.
References in other rips
- Mushroom Hill Act 2
- Soul Shore Act 2 (Old): Carnival Night Zone (Act 2) (OST Version) - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
- Toxic Caves Act 1: Toxic Caves (OST Version) - Sonic Spinball
- Mushroom Hill Act 1, Launch Base: see the category: Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles.
- Mushroom Hill Act 2: see the category: Sonic the Fighters.
- Quartz Quadrant: see the category: Sonic CD.
- Hill Top, Metropolis: see the category: Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
- Mecha Green Hill: see the category: Sonic Chaos.
- Aqua Lake: see the category: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Game Gear/Master System).
- Toxic Caves: see the category: Sonic Spinball.
All items (1)