Super Mario 64DD is a game developed, but eventually unreleased for the Nintendo 64DD, with music composed by Koji Kondo.
The 64DD (or Nintendo 64DD) was a peripheral for the Nintendo 64 released to Japan in 1999. There were plans to create a sequel to Super Mario 64 for it, however the real working titles were Super Mario 64-2 and Super Mario 128.
There was also an impromptu disk-converted version of Super Mario 64 created specifically for the 64DD prototype's presentation in 1996.
However, the 64DD ended up being a commercial failure, and only 10 software titles were actually released for it, none of which related to Super Mario 64.
A prototype of the game was found and dumped on the Hidden Palace website by user Jimmy130, while LuigiBlood released it.
- Staff Roll
- File Select
- Game Start
- Dire, Dire Docks
- Bob-Omb Battlefield
- Piranha Plant's Lullaby
- Koopa's Road
- Snow Mountain
- Lethal Lava Land
- "It's a me, Mario!"
- Title Theme
- Powerful Mario
- Haunted House
References in other rips
- See the category Super Mario 64.
All items (26)
- Slider - Super Mario 64DD
- Slider (Alternate Version) - Super Mario 64DD
- Slider (Beta Mix) - Super Mario 64DD
- Slider (JP Version) - Super Mario 64DD
- Snow Mountain - Super Mario 64DD
- Snow Mountain (OST Version) - Super Mario 64DD
- Staff Roll - Super Mario 64DD
- Staff Roll (Beta Mix) - Super Mario 64DD
- Staff Roll (JP Version) - Super Mario 64DD
- Staff Roll (OST Version) - Super Mario 64DD