Super Smash Bros.
Super Smash Bros. Melee (Def Jam Brothas Melee)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Project M)
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS (Super Smash Bros. 3DS • Super Smash Bros. for Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (previously titled Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch, then Super Smash Bros. (working title) & Super Smash Bros. game for the Nintendo Switch system) is a video game developed by Bandai Namco, Sora Ltd and HAL Laboratory and published by Nintendo on Nintendo Switch in 2018. The game has a multitude of composers from all around the industry under the supervision of Shogo Sakai and Hideki Sakamoto.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate groups all characters from previous Super Smash Bros. installments. At this moment, there are thirteen confirmed newcomers in the game:
- Inkling of the Splatoon series was confirmed in March 8, 2018.
- Daisy of the Super Mario series and Ridley of the Metroid series were confirmed in June 12, 2018.
- Simon and Richter of the Castlevania series, Chrom of the Fire Emblem series, Dark Samus of the Metroid series and King K. Rool of the Donkey Kong series were confirmed in August 8, 2018.
- Isabelle of the Animal Crossing series was confirmed in September 13, 2018.
- Ken of the Street Fighter series, Incineroar of the Pokémon series and Piranha Plant of the Super Mario series were confirmed in November 1, 2018.
- Joker of the Persona series was confirmed in December 7, 2018.
There are currently 34 rips from the game:
- Reveal Trailer Theme
- Main Theme
- Final Destination
- Ridley Reveal Trailer Theme
- Vs. Ridley
- Dark Pit
- Green Hill Zone
- Ballad of the Goddess
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct 8.8.2018
- Bloody Tears / Monster Dance
- Gourmet Race
- Isaac Reveal Trailer Theme
- All-Star Intro
- Isaac's Battle Theme
- Snowman (Removed)
- Incineroar Reveal Trailer Theme
- Battle! Trainer (Pokémon Sun and Moon)
- Bomb Rush Blush
- Steam Gardens
- Big Blue
- Victory! Pac-Man
- The Grand Finale
- Lifelight Fusion Collab
- Zero (Theme of ZERO (from Mega Man X))
- How to Play
- Wood Man Stage
- Cross Your Heart
- Last Surprise
- Stickerbush Symphony
...and a privated rip as of April 20th, 2019.
References in other rips Edit
- March 2018 Direct: Title Screen (2018 Mix) - Flipnote Studio 3D
- Menu: Field of Hopes and Dreams - Deltarune, Game Over - The Grinch, Character Select - EverQuest
- Steam Gardens: see the main article: Steam Gardens.
- The Grand Finale: see the main article: The Grand Finale.
- Stickerbush Symphony: see the main article: Stickerbush Symphony.
- Gourmet Race: see the main article: Gourmet Race.
- Snowman: see the main article: Snowman.
- Green Hill Zone: see the main article: Green Hill Zone.
- Wood Man Stage: see the main article: Wood Man Stage.
Each thumbnail corresponding to a video game franchise was made by SiIvaGunner, in the same style as GilvaSunner's custom Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Super Smash Bros. Brawl thumbnails.
All items (32)