|General||Characters: Wario Partners, LLP (Waluigi)|
|Frequently ripped tracks||Body Rock • Waluigi Pinball|
|Main series||Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Land: Super Mario Land 3 • Virtual Boy • II • 3 • 4 • Shake It!
Ware: Mega Party Games! • Twisted! • Touched! • Smooth Moves • Snapped! • D.I.Y. • Game & Wario • Gold • Get It Together!
Platform: World • Master of Disguise
Puzzle: Wario's Woods (NES • SNES)
|Related||Pyoro / Paper Plane • Pizza Tower|
|King for a Day||Wario Bros. - Music Samples
Wario Partners, LLP Demo Playlist
|Crossovers||Blast: Featuring Bomberman!
Super Smash Bros.: Brawl • for Wii U and 3DS • Ultimate
|Cameos||Super Smash Bros. Melee|
|Mods||Friday Night Funkin': VS. KAPI - Arcade Showdown|
|Fake games||Waluigi's Tacostand • Land 7 • Ware: Shove It Up Your Own Ass Game • Wario|
Waluigi's Tacostand is a video game developed by DeNA and published by Nintendo on Ouya, Virtual Boy, and Game.com in 2016. The game's composers are El Bean and the Three Caballeros.
|Expecting lore? Too bad, Waluigi time!!!
The content of this article is considered non-canon and not part of the channel's lore.
Waluigi's Tacostand (known as Waluigi's Taco Stand in Europe) is a free-to-play restaurant simulation game. After being in development hell for more than a decade, the game was finally reborn and completed following Nintendo's mobile initiative and their partnership with DeNA.
After wasting all of Wario's money in a pachinko machine, the handsome Waluigi needs to find money to pay his rent. Fortunately, his charitable landlord Mr Rent finds him a job at El Bean's taco stand. Will Waluigi manage to not screw this up or will he yield to putting garlic in the tacos?
The game features a catchy Mexican-inspired soundtrack performed by the mariachi band El Bean and the Three Caballeros who performed cover versions of various famous themes for this game.
References in Other Rips
- Main Theme: see the category The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ("Shop")
- Mentioned: Working in the Zone ~ Taco Zone - SiIvaGunner: King for a Day Tournament (title)
- The listed platforms are all failed consoles.
- Despite being conceived as a fake game, in 2018 Kaze Emanuar made a rom hack of Super Mario 64 with the name "Waluigi Taco Stand". The game features a rendition of the shop theme from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time as a reference to "Main Theme", has fake box art similar to the playlist's thumbnail, and a similar premise with Waluigi working at a tacostand to pay rent after spending all his money on pachinko machines.
- "LOST N64 GAME RECOVERED - WALUIGIS TACO STAND 64 (with download)" - Kaze Emanuar, YouTube
All items (2)