- Not to be confused with: 12 Days of Ripmas.
The channel banner was changed to a background of Santa's workshop from the CCC episode "Advent of Hell", with a grandfather clock acting as the lighthouse. Soon after the start of the event, the channel description was changed to:
This is a channel dedicated to uploading high quality rips of video game music.
Net Worth: A whole lotta hoopla[note 1]
All uploads are willingly submitted by a small team of content creators from third-party corporations, independent business startups or otherwise. Also, please keep your requests to a minimum for maximum profit. We thank you for your continued interest in SilvaGunner™.
The event began at 0:00 December 1, 2017 in the EST time zone with the age-restricted rip "S2 8 - Sex 2" (to celebrate the beginning of December and the end of "No Nut November", regarding male orgasms). To kick off the rest of the rips, FILE-06 and FILE-07 (titled "Christmas Spirit") of Haltmann's Archives were updated and uploaded, respectively.
Rips following this event are Christmas themed with Christmas song motifs, "Christmas in July", and "Snow halation" as frequent sources. The catchphrase became "Please read the channel description for glo-ho-ho-rious profit!" for these rips, with some exceptions.
- See also: Category:Christmas 2017
- S2 8 - Sex 2
- The Supreme Visitor [FILE-06] - Haltmann's Archives
- Christmas Spirit [FILE-07] - Haltmann's Archives
|This article is incomplete. Help SiIvaGunner Wiki by finishing it.
- Main article: Sinterklaasdag
- Beginning of The SilvaGunner Christmas Comeback Crisis
- 12 Days of Ripmas
- Christmas 2018 / Grinch Takeover
- Christmas 2019
- SiIvaGunner All-Star Winter Festival
- "Hoopla" is a reference to a line from the Spongebob Squarepants episode "Krusty Krab Training Video".