Daft Punk ft. Pharrell are a trio in the King for Another Day Tournament. The trio consists of Daft Punk and Pharrell Williams. They were added in as a unique fan submission, alongside Mariya Takeuchi, Dr. Piccolo, and Jack Bros..
- "Like the legend of the phoenix, Daft Punk and Pharrell have risen up to the challenge! Thomas and Guy-Manuel have gotten some new gear, and they invited Skateboard P himself to help them out with the fight. With music of their own as well as from their friends at Ed Banger Records, they plan to win the tournament as swiftly as a gust of wind!"
- ―Daft Punk ft. Pharrell's description on the MOJO!!
Daft Punk ft. Pharrell were revealed at the end of "Like It Like This Like That (Alternate Mix) - Jet Set Radio Future" on May 19, 2019.
Lines without a link come from the "All Vs/Victory Lines" video.
|Against||Daft Punk feat. Pharrell's quote|
|"Time to crush that steam machine."|
|"You're not the first doll we dealt with! Let's rock and roll!"|
|"You'd better get up off of your wave, girls!"|
|"Your version of "Happy" was okay, though it could've used a few more Minions..."|
| "Le voilà reparti sur son remix..."|
"Ça va, il dure moins de 40 secondes!"
|"You guys should totally let Ubi make another Just Dance for the Wii."|
|"I knew it! Aliens exist! And there's no way you're erasing my memory about it!"|
| "T'as remarqué, Thomas ? Ce mec connait une fille à Bucarest!"|
"Oh, intéressant ! Moi, je connais surtout Riga, mais Bucarest pourrait être une bonne inspiration pour un morceau..."
|"It'll take more than a snap and a gust of wind to get rid of us!"|
| "Hé, regarde Guy-Man ! Ce mec est jaune, comme toi !"|
"Oui, mais je ne suis pas aussi gros ! (Juste un peu enveloppé...)"
|"(J'ai une soudaine envie d'escargots de Bourgogne...)"|
|"(Les Enfants Terribles ? Mais de quoi il parle ?)"|
|"No matter your talent, we still are the true DJ heroes around here!"|
|"Guess it's time for some good ol' robot rock."|
|"No need to rush things, Adam; I am The Voice, and I got a crew!"|
| "Un blond qui aime les femmes et s'appelle Johnny ?"|
"...Oui, Guy-Man, j'ai remarqué. Sacrée coïncidence, quand même."
| "KRABBY. PATTY. KRABBY. PATTY."|
"Mais tu chantes quoi, là?"
|"(Dis, Thomas, c'est moi où elle ressemble beaucoup à Stella ?)"|
|"Robots aren't made for fighting, but for singing!"|
|"Houlà, jamais je n'aurais imaginé que se clip serait revenu se venger..."|
|"Hey, this guy is a genuine rocker and he has fun doing it! C'mon, Black, Release The Beast!"|
|"You can always ask the Crescendolls if you need people experienced in space travel!"|
|"Alright, butterfly, let's see how pimped you are!"|
|"À table !"|
|"Keeping the beat requires too much sweat, sweat, sweat! It's better to lose yourself to dance!"|
|"This television may rule a nation, but it won't rule over us!"|
|"From the age of apes, to the age of men... to the age of robots!"|
|"We may be robots, but we're not afraid of glitches!"|
|"You guys should put some digital waves in your tunes."|
|"Yo, Em! I still got that record, wanna finish the track?"|
| "Like the legend of the Penis..."|
"...You mean Phoenix?"
"(N'oubliez pas Phoenix... ou Phoenix...)"
|Against||Daft Punk feat. Pharrell's quote|
|"Hey, you know what N.E.R.D. really stands for? Neutrality Ending is Really Disgusting!"|
| "That was a great duel, starboy!"|
"Erm, Thomas, I think you got the wrong guy here..."
|"And don't forget to stay Fresh!"|
| "Can get lucky! We're gonna get lucky! Let's all get lucky!"|
"Que... Ça ne se chante pas comme ça, Thomas...?"
|"You've lost the title of Mr. Worldwide, we're known Around the World now!"|
| "The grey robot triumphs over the grey R.O.B.!"|
"(Dommage que la Famicom n'ait pas été jaune...)"
| "Contact: established.|
|"How can your friend sail if she misses a few fragments of time?"|
|"You may own Tron: Legacy, but fans will never forget who made its music in the first place!"|
|"If you can't control anything about your companies, you won't make a single buck!"|
|"Do you know your name in French? It's Dadidou. Da for daft, Di for disastrous and Dou for douchey!"|
|"Ahem, gentleman? Go back to travelling around the world."|
|"Still on the radio? Tune in to 83.7 FM, the sound of tomorrow, the music of today!"|
|"If you can't talk, just remember touch!"|
|"Hey Adam, don't be so down next time you cover my song!"|
| "Alors, c'était lui, Johnny Bravo?"|
"Ben bravo. Pas de panique à bord."
|'re just a loser. LOSER. LOSER. LOSER." data-rte-attribs=" title=You're just a loser. LOSER. LOSER. LOSER.">"T'es qu'un loser. LOSER. LOSER. LOSER."|
|"Next time we do a Japanese flick, be sure to get in touch!"|
| "Hey guys! You're getting two promotions!"|
"Thanks, Pharrell, but the two songs are unrelated..."
|"(Et moi qui pensais lire une bonne BD aujourd'hui... Un peu déçu.)"|
|"Hey Elmo, remember you can do anything by reading a book!"|
|"(Ce mec était vert de rage. Heureusement, ce duel n'était pas trop long...)"|
|"I felt it coming... and you never saw it coming!"|
|"Sorry, there's no room for any more mixing robots on this stage."|
|"Give life back to the drum, Guy-Man."|
|"Thank you for watching us on the prime time... of your life!"|
|"I ain't got no interest for an ape who isn't bathing!"|
|"We'll catch you at the Celadon Game Corner!"|
|"Sorry, jazz is cool, but funk is better!"|
|"Your mentor was in a house you'll never be in."|
| "Justice prevailed against justice!"|
"(Celle-là était pour vous, Gaspard et Xavier !)"
- Their artwork depicts them similarly to the Mii Fighters from the Super Smash Bros. series with Thomas as a Swordfighter, Pharrell as a Brawler and Guy-Manuel as a Gunner.
- Thomas's weapon seems to be based on the Beam Katana from No More Heroes.
- Pharrell is wearing Gru's scarf from the Despicable Me franchise.
- Daft Punk's stock icons being merged together throughout the tournament is a reference to their album Random Access Memories, which included Pharrell Williams as a feature on "Get Lucky" and "Lose Yourself to Dance".
- A lot of their vs. and victory quotes reference their songs.
- Their vs. quote against Metal Ajit Pai references the Daft Punk song "Steam Machine".
- Their vs. quote against Geno references the Daft Punk song "Rock'n Roll".
- Their victory quote against Geno references "Starboy" by The Weeknd featuring Daft Punk, which is why Pharrell tells Thomas that he "thinks you got the wrong guy here".
- Their vs. quote against Off the Hook ft. Paruko references the Pharrell song "It Girl".
- Their victory quote against Off the Hook ft. Paruko references the Daft Punk song "Fresh".
- Their victory quotes against Pitbull and the Aliens and Solid Snake reference the Daft Punk song "Around the World".
- Their victory quote against ZUN references the Daft Punk song "Fragments of Time".
- Their vs. quote against Thanos references the Pharrell song "Gust of Wind".
- Their victory quote against DJ Professor K references the Daft Punk song "WDPK 83.7 FM".
- Their vs. quote against Quote references the Daft Punk song "Robot Rock".
- Their victory quote against Quote references the Daft Punk song "Touch" featuring Paul Williams.
- Their victory quote against Jack Bros. highlights a similarity between two lyrics from "I Feel It Coming" by The Weeknd featuring Daft Punk and "Last Surprise" from Persona 5.
- Their vs. quote against Rhythm Masters reference the Daft Punk song "Lose Yourself to Dance" featuring Pharrell Williams.
- Their victory quote against Rhythm Masters references the song "Give Life Back to Music".
- Their vs. quote against Nico Nico reference the Daft Punk song "Television Rules the Nation".
- Their victory quote against Nico Nico references the Daft Punk song "The Prime Time of Your Life".
- Their victory quote against Eminem references the Daft Punk song "Teachers".
- Their vs. quote against Law & Disorder references their song "Get Lucky", as well as the misheard lyrics of the song being "Like the legend of the penis"
- Their victory quote against Metal Ajit Pai references Pharrell's band N.E.R.D. as well as Ajit Pai's infamous tendency against net neutrality.
- Their vs. quote against "Weird Al" Yankovic references his song "Tacky" which is a parody of the song "Happy".
- Their victory quote against "Weird Al" Yankovic references the version of their song "Get Lucky" from the end of Weird Al's "NOW That's What I Call Polka!".
- Their vs. quote against Nintendo Power references the Just Dance series and its creator Ubisoft.
- Their vs. quote against Men in Black references Pharrell Williams' interest in space.
- Their vs. quote against ZUN references the song "The Doll Maker of Bucuresti" from Touhou 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom.
- Their victory quote against Thanos references Disney's rights of the album Tron: Legacy from the movie of the same name, which all of its songs was composed by Daft Punk.
- Their vs. quote against Wario Partners, LLP references Obelix, from the French comics Asterix, and his catchphrase: "I'm not fat, just well-covered".
- Their vs. quote against DJ Professor K references the game DJ Hero which included Daft Punk songs.
- Their quotes against Mr. Krabs reference a French comedy skit by Jamel Debbouze and Michaël Youn.
- Their quotes against Mariya Takeuchi as well as their vs. quote against Dr. Piccolo reference the film Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem, an anime film based on Daft Punk's album Discovery.
- Their victory quote against Dr. Robotnik references the iteachvader YTPMV "Robotnik Rock".
- Their vs. quote against Jack & Elmo references the Breakwater song "Release the Beast" which was sampled in the Daft Punk song "Robot Rock".
- Their victory quote against Jack & Elmo references Pharrell's appearance on Sesame Street.
- Their vs. quote against Jack Bros. references Kendrick Lamar's album To Pimp a Butterfly, on which Pharrell Williams has production credits.
- Their victory quote against Donkey Kong references the clothing brand A Bathing Ape.
- Their victory quote against MissingNo. references the Radio: Lucky Channel/Game Corner - Pokémon Gold & Silver rip.
- Their vs. quote against Eminem references an unreleased track Pharrell mentioned in his interview with KPWR that had a lyric written by Eminem.
- Their victory quote against Law & Disorder references Gaspard Augé and Xavier de Rosnay of the French electronic duo Justice.