Dr. Piccolo is a competitor in the King for Another Day Tournament. The competitor is Piccolo from the Dragon Ball series in a doctor outfit, as a reference to the Daily Dose meme. He was added in as a unique fan submission, alongside Mariya Takeuchi, Daft Punk ft. Pharrell, and Jack Bros..
- "Dedicated to his cause, this Namekian medical genius has stepped up to spread his miracle cure across the globe. He won’t stop until he’s brought about the change he wants to see in the world — and as a side effect, his efforts will be bringing the power of anime to the entire tournament audience. Thanks, Doc!"
- ―Dr. Piccolo's description on the MOJO!!
Lines in bold were used in the tournaments.
- According to his interviews and battle quotes, his personality is based on Team Four Star's Dragon Ball Z Abridged interpretation of the character, which most notably includes Nail and Kami talking in his head.
- In SOLID SNAKE vs. DR. PICCOLO (W R2 M7) - SiIvaGunner: King for Another Day, Dr. Piccolo's quote says "Hell-Zone Gernade". In SilvaGunner: King for Another Day - All Vs/Victory Lines (Secrets and Easter Eggs!), Dr. Piccolo's quote says "Hellzone Grenade".
- Many of his vs. and victory quotes gives reference to characters, lines techniques and moments from the Dragon Ball Z anime, mostly its Abridged version.
- His vs. quote against Metal Ajit Pai references a scene in the episode of Abridged "Catch Me If You Can-droid", where Piccolo catches a Senzu Bean and takes off some of his weighted clothing.
- His victory quote against Metal Ajit Pai references a scene in the episode of Abridged "Catch Me If You Can-droid", where Piccolo tears off Dr. Gero's arm.
- His quotes against Geno references a scene from the episode of Abridged "And They All Lived Happily Ever... Oh...", where Goku mistakes Piccolo for a Yoshi since they are both green and that his father, Piccolo Daimaoh, created him from an egg he spit out as he was dying.
- His vs. quote against Off the Hook ft. Paruko references a running gag in the movies starting with Lord Slug where Piccolo always notices that the movie villains have for minions a pretty one, a big, tough stupid one and one with weird powers.
- His vs. quote against Pitbull and the Aliens references a scene from the episode of Abridged "Catch Me If You Can-droid", where Piccolo and Nail, try to come up with better attack names than the "Special Beam Cannon", with one of them being "Taco Tuesday".
- His victory quote against Pitbull and the Aliens references a scene from the movie Dead Zone where Piccolo punches Sansho through the wall.
- His vs. quote against Men in Black references Piccolo's remark about Freeza's third form from the episode of Abridged "Alien vs. Piccolo".
- His victory quote against Men in Black references a scene where Freeza asks if he can touch Piccolo's skin from the episode of Abridged "Alien vs. Piccolo".
- His victory quote against King Dedede references the line "Now now, that truck is not your eating disorder" from the Lord Slug movie.
- His vs. quote against Solid Snake references Piccolo's Hellzone Grenade technique.
- His quotes against Quote refers to the Androids created by Dr. Gero, a mad scientist who was formerly part of the Red Ribbon Army. Each one of them had a number which showed when they were created.
- His victory quote against Mariya Takeuchi refers to Android 17's occupation after being wished back to life in Dragon Ball Super. It's also identical to Android 17's reaction to Future Trunks revealing himself to be a time traveler.
- His vs. quote against Dr. Robotnik refers to a running gag where Nail always interrupts with a silly comment at the worst possible time.
- His vs. quote against Jack Bros. refers to Cell, one of the main villains of the Z era of the Dragon Ball series. He drank Piccolo's arm both in the Cell Saga and in the episode of Abridged "Cell Service".
- His vs. quote against HOBaRT refers both to a running gag in Abridged where Vegeta throws dog treats at the foes he decapitates to further humiliate them as well as the Senzu Bean, a bean grown in Korin's tower that instantly heals the wounds of those who eat it.
- His vs. quote against Nico Nico refers to a quote from the episode of Abridged "Nail is Piccolo, and so can you!". Piccolo was a former MySpace user, as seen in the episode of Abridged "The Return of Raditz! ... Wait...", but mentions to Nail that he switched to Spacebook, referring to how the pop culture of space in the series is similar to Earth, but with "space" added to the front of the word. (For example, Space Australia (Jeice's home planet), Space Hulu, Old Space Yeller (How is that a thing?)
- His vs. quote against Donkey Kong refers to the Ozaru (Great Ape in the English dub) transformation of the Saiyans, which is achieved when a Saiyan with a tail looks at the full moon.
- His vs. quote against MissingNo. refers to a quote from the episode of Abridged "Nail is Piccolo, and so can you!", when Piccolo finds a dying Nail.
- His victory quote against The Jazz Cats refers both to the operation of neutering a cat as well as a memetic line in the English dub of the Buu arc of Z.
- His quotes against Eminem refer to a badass boast Piccolo makes to Android 17 in the episode of Abridged "Percussive Maintenance".
- The vs. quote also references his song "Rap God".
- His victory quote against "Weird Al" Yankovic references his song "Fat".
- His vs. quote against Nintendo Power references "Green and Purple" by Kritikal, the song that the Daily Dose meme is usually associated with.
- His victory quote against Nintendo Power references the first part of the various Yo-Kai Watch sketches.
- His vs. quote against ZUN references the popular video "Fuck This Shit I'm Out".
- His victory quote against ZUN references the "You're Ugly, You're Disgusting" meme spoken by Phil McGraw from the Dr. Phil show.
- His quotes against Thanos as well as his victory quotes against Daft Punk ft. Pharrell and HOBaRT references the Daily Dose meme.
- His victory quote against Daft Punk ft. Pharrell also references the song "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger".
- His victory quote against Solid Snake references the "Solid Snake dummy thicc" meme.
- His vs. quote against Adam Levine references the Maroon 5 song "Sugar".
- His victory quote against Adam Levine references the Maroon 5 song "Misery".
- His vs. quote against Mariya Takeuchi references her song "Plastic Love".
- His victory quote against MissingNo. references the Super Oriental Insomniac boss level from the browser based demo of the game Rhythm Doctor.