Dr. Piccolo is a competitor in the King for Another Day Tournament. The competitor is Piccolo from the Dragon Ball series in a doctor outfit, as a reference to the Daily Dose meme. He was added in as a unique fan submission.
- "Dedicated to his cause, this Namekian medical genius has stepped up to spread his miracle cure across the globe. He won’t stop until he’s brought about the change he wants to see in the world — and as a side effect, his efforts will be bringing the power of anime to the entire tournament audience. Thanks, Doc!"
- ―Dr. Piccolo's description on the MOJO!!
Dr. Piccolo was revealed in "SiIva Direct • SiIva Lighthouse Live ∣ E3 2019". His source list included rips related to medical practices, rips featuring "Green & Purple" by Kritikal, and rips related to anything Shonen Jump, which includes Dragon Ball, Naruto, My Hero Academia, and even JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Lines without a link come from the "All Vs/Victory Lines" video.
VS[edit | edit source]
|Against||Dr. Piccolo's quote|
|"Call me the can opener, because I'm about to bust open your metal ass."|
|"Yes, Geno, I'm a green fucking dinosaur..."|
|"So we have the 6/10 pretty one, the weird one with the freaky power, and the big tough stupid one."|
|"You talk waaaaay too much about food to not have some kind of eating disorder..."|
|"(Hey Piccolo, we should use Taco Tuesday on these guys!)|
Fuck you Nail! Are we still deciding the damn name?"
|"Red and blue isn't the right pill pattern, switch it up and try my green and purple!"|
|"Just looking at you makes me think Ridley Scott's gonna sue somebody."|
|"So you've created over 100 girls who all have the powers of a super saiyan? Yeah, fuck this shit, I'm out."|
|"Perhaps we should fuse to complete the daily dose."|
|"Ever thought about brushing your teeth? Goddamn, your garlic breath reeks!"|
|"God damn you're fat, I diagnose you with diabetes, I don't even need a blood test to prove it."|
|"Do you think your grenades stand a chance against my new move? Prepare for the Hellzone Grenade!"|
|"That white hair makes me think you're either a saiyan or a senior. Either way, I'm about to put you in a retirement home."|
|"So... what number android are you?"|
|"You may want to lay off the sugar, it increases risk of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease."|
|"A Super Saiyan?! That hair! This oughta be a interesting match!"|
|"Do you realize how many people you are giving heart attacks a day from your damn Krabby Patties?"|
|"Plastic isn't exactly good for the immune system, if your "love" really is plastic I may need to do an x-ray."|
|"There's only room for one doctor in this tournament! (And that's him) SHUT UP NAIL!"|
|"What are you, astronauts? I'm a doctor, not an astronomer for crying out loud!"|
|"You know, you could be a good example of the skeletal system in my doctor's office!"|
|"Do you want to know something else that starts with a D? Look in my pants to find out!"|
|"Hey, look... if you turn out to be another version of Cell, please don't drink my arm again, for the love of God."|
|"I know Vegeta would want this to make dog biscuits, but the real question is if it can make Senzu beans."|
|"So, Don's having a heart attack."|
|"Not interested. I switched to Spacebook a while ago."|
|"Thank God you don't have a tail, for a second I thought you could have been a saiyan."|
|"Crap, I found the only contestant for miles and it's so broken it can't even talk right."|
|"Cats? I might be a doctor, but I'm no goddamn veterinarian!"|
|"So, you claim to be a god? I'm fused with Kami, and I'm damn sure your "rap" powers aren't gonna save you from him."|
|"Hey, I'm the damn doctor! Don't be the one inspecting me! I'm supposed to be inspecting you!"|
Victory[edit | edit source]
|Against||Dr. Piccolo's quote|
|"So, contextually speaking, how fucked are you?"|
|"And no, you can't ride me! THAT WAS SARCASM!!!"|
|"To think your race has the ability to produce such whiny bitches, I'm impressed anyone can take you seriously."|
|"Doctor's orders, keep eating the whole wheat bread, lay off...everything else."|
|"Not so tough without your backup dancers, are you, ugly?"|
|"I knew those damn doughnuts were gonna be the death of you eventually."|
|"Don't even bother asking if you can touch my skin!"|
|"My diagnosis? You're an alcoholic. You are ugly, you are disgusting. I'm gonna kill you. Give me 200 dollars."|
|"So, how should we do this, should I go inside you or you go inside me?"|
|"Here's a referral to the dentist. Never step foot inside my damn office again."|
|"Now, now, that hammer is not your eating disorder."|
|"Your ass is in perfect condition! Please come to my office for further examination."|
|"Here's your cane old man, now scram! You're looking like Kami right about now. (I heard that!) FUCK OFF KAMI!"|
|"Tell Dr. Gero that he may as well retire, there's a new doctor in town who's ready to kick his wrinkly old ass!"|
|"You say you're in Misery? Well, good thing I just put you out of it, bitch."|
|"DAMN IT! I thought I'd actually met my match for once in this, but he turned out to just be a human."|
|"Doctor's orders: put Senzu Bean seeds on the buns, put in a little dose daily, and you got yourself a nice, healthy patty."|
|"You also said that you travel through time? Yeah right, and Android 17 is a park ranger."|
|"At least Dr. Gero uses his brain...literally. You don't look like you have one, where's your brain case?"|
|"My Daily Doses have been proven to be Harder, Better, Faster and Stronger than all of you bitches."|
|"I don't know WHAT to diagnose you with, how do you eat spaghetti? You're a fucking SKELETON!"|
|"That's right! It's Diagnosis! I diagnosis you with terrible grammar, now go home."|
|"Doctor's recommendation: you should probably fly away, or Gohan is gonna want to tear your "butterfly" wings off..."|
|"Now that I own this in my office, I can make Daily Doses and Senzu Beans for my patients all I damn please!"|
|"You're beating too fast...looks like I'll have to pull the plug. Any last words that aren't "Don" or "Ta-don"?"|
|"And don't even think about adding me on MySpace!"|
|"You're consuming way too much potassium. I've already called your crocodile friend to take away those bananas from you for your own damn good."|
|"Ah, a classic case of the wifi signal jamming bacteria Connectifia Abortus..."|
|"Your balls are now inert."|
|"By the way, "Kami" means "god". Now bow."|
|"Diagnosis? The tall one has schizophrenia, and the bear is obviously a psychopath. You're both going to a mental ward."|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to his interviews and battle quotes, his personality is based on Team Four Star's Dragon Ball Z Abridged interpretation of the character, which most notably includes Nail and Kami talking in his head.
- One of Dr. Piccolo's quotes is misspelled: in "SOLID SNAKE vs. DR. PICCOLO [W R2 M7] - SiIvaGunner: King for Another Day ", Dr. Piccolo's quote says "Hell-Zone Gernade" when it should say "Hellzone Grenade".
- This was later corrected for "SilvaGunner: King for Another Day - All Vs/Victory Lines (Secrets and Easter Eggs!)".
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Many of his vs. and victory quotes gives reference to characters, lines techniques and moments from the Dragon Ball Z anime, mostly its Abridged version.
- His vs. quote against Metal Ajit Pai references a scene in the episode of Abridged "Catch Me If You Can-droid", where Piccolo catches a Senzu Bean and takes off some of his weighted clothing.
- His victory quote against Metal Ajit Pai references a scene in the episode of Abridged "Catch Me If You Can-droid", where Piccolo tears off Dr. Gero's arm.
- His quotes against Geno references a scene from the episode of Abridged "And They All Lived Happily Ever... Oh...", where Goku mistakes Piccolo for a Yoshi since they are both green and that his father, Piccolo Daimaoh, created him from an egg he spit out as he was dying.
- His vs. quote against Off the Hook ft. Paruko references a running gag in the movies starting with Lord Slug where Piccolo always notices that the movie villains' minions include a pretty one, a big, tough stupid one, and one with weird powers.
- His vs. quote against Pitbull and the Aliens references a scene from the episode of Abridged "Catch Me If You Can-droid", where Piccolo and Nail try to come up with better attack names than the "Special Beam Cannon", with one of them being "Taco Tuesday".
- His victory quote against Pitbull and the Aliens references a scene from the movie Dead Zone where Piccolo punches Sansho through the wall.
- His vs. quote against Men in Black references Piccolo's remark about Freeza's third form from the episode of Abridged "Alien vs. Piccolo".
- His victory quote against Men in Black references a scene where Freeza asks if he can touch Piccolo's skin from the episode of Abridged "Alien vs. Piccolo".
- His victory quote against King Dedede references the line "Now now, that truck is not your eating disorder" from the Lord Slug movie.
- His vs. quote against Solid Snake references Piccolo's Hellzone Grenade technique.
- His quotes against Quote refers to the Androids created by Dr. Gero, a mad scientist who was formerly part of the Red Ribbon Army. Each one of them had a number which showed when they were created.
- His victory quote against Mariya Takeuchi refers to Android 17's occupation after being wished back to life in Dragon Ball Super. It's also identical to Android 17's reaction to Future Trunks revealing himself to be a time traveler.
- His vs. quote against Dr. Robotnik refers to a running gag where Nail always interrupts with a silly comment at the worst possible time.
- His vs. quote against Jack Bros. refers to Cell, one of the main villains of the Z era of the Dragon Ball series. He drank Piccolo's arm both in the Cell Saga and in the episode of Abridged "Cell Service".
- His vs. quote against HOBaRT refers both to a running gag in Abridged where Vegeta throws dog treats at the foes he decapitates to further humiliate them as well as the Senzu Bean, a bean grown in Korin's tower that instantly heals the wounds of those who eat it.
- His vs. quote against Nico Nico refers to a quote from the episode of Abridged "Nail is Piccolo, and so can you!". Piccolo was a former MySpace user, as seen in the episode of Abridged "The Return of Raditz! ... Wait...", but mentions to Nail that he switched to Spacebook, referring to how the pop culture of space in the series is similar to Earth, but with "space" added to the front of the word. (For example, Space Australia (Jeice's home planet), Space Hulu, Old Space Yeller (How is that a thing?)
- His vs. quote against Donkey Kong refers to the Ozaru (Great Ape in the English dub) transformation of the Saiyans, which is achieved when a Saiyan with a tail looks at the full moon.
- His vs. quote against MissingNo. refers to a quote from the episode of Abridged "Nail is Piccolo, and so can you!", when Piccolo finds a dying Nail.
- His victory quote against The Jazz Cats refers both to the operation of neutering a cat as well as a memetic line in the English dub of the Buu arc of Z.
- His quotes against Eminem refer to a badass boast Piccolo makes to Android 17 in the episode of Abridged "Percussive Maintenance".
- The vs. quote also references his song "Rap God".
- His victory quote against "Weird Al" Yankovic references his song "Fat".
- His vs. quote against Nintendo Power references "Green and Purple" by Kritikal, the song that the Daily Dose meme is usually associated with.
- His victory quote against Nintendo Power references the first part of the various Yo-Kai Watch sketches.
- His vs. quote against ZUN references the popular video "Fuck This Shit I'm Out".
- His victory quote against ZUN references the "You're Ugly, You're Disgusting" meme spoken by Phil McGraw from the Dr. Phil show.
- His quotes against Thanos as well as his victory quotes against Daft Punk ft. Pharrell and HOBaRT references the Daily Dose meme.
- His victory quote against Daft Punk ft. Pharrell also references the song "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger".
- His victory quote against Solid Snake references the "Solid Snake dummy thicc" meme.
- His vs. quote against Adam Levine references the Maroon 5 song "Sugar".
- His victory quote against Adam Levine references the Maroon 5 song "Misery".
- His vs. quote against Mariya Takeuchi references her song "Plastic Love".
- His victory quote against MissingNo. references the Super Oriental Insomniac boss level from the browser based demo of the game Rhythm Doctor.