Eminem (real name: Marshall Bruce Mathers III) is an American rapper. He is a contestant in the King for Another Day Tournament.
King for Another Day Tournament[edit | edit source]
- "The real Slim Shady stands up to claim his rightful place as King! Sure, it may feel like a step down from Em’s former title of Rap God, but he needs all the publicity he can get to promote his new single called My Salsa. Decked out in his finest bullfighter attire, Marshall is not afraid to stir up a little controversy. And if you don’t like it… FUCK YOU."
- —Eminem's description on the MOJO!!
Eminem was revealed in the SiIvaGunner: King for Another Day Tournament Direct 9.21.2019. His artwork, and some of his source list, references his closing verse in the song "My Band" by D12, and his appearance in the music video of the song when he performs the verse.
In the SiIvaGunner: King for Another Day Tournament Direct 9.21.2019, Eminem sent the SilvaGunner team his salsa recipe to "hype the viewers", which the team taste-tested.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Lines in bold were used in the tournaments.
VS[edit | edit source]
|"President of the FCC, huh? This looks like a job for me."|
|"Really complaining about my language, bitch? I didn't expect that from someone with the name of ♥♪!?"|
|"Sorry, I don't have my head straight. I'm just tryna figure out which one o' you Spice Girls I'ma marinate."|
|"Look man, I don't appreciate being treated like a joke, ya know what I'm sayin'?"|
|"My new single is about to put you weirdos outta business... the hottest latin tune of the summer, "My Salsa"!"|
|"You guys made that Mario game? Put in D12 Salsa as a power-up, we can split the profits off my new single, "My Salsa"."|
|"Oh yeah? Well I do, so fuck you."|
|"You daring me with your bullet hell pixies? This is lyrical combat, Gensokyo, hold your Z keys."|
|"You defeated The Avengers? Well, they call me Superman... and I'm here to fucking kill you, bitch."|
|"Hey man, it's cool if you let one go. Nobody's gonna know, who'd hear it? Give a little poot poot, it's okay."|
|"Well, look at this, an actual fat bitch who's about to get put on his ass fast."|
|"Looks like we're about to find out what good a fuckin' Nikita is when its ammo don't measure up!"|
|"What you tryna do? Flunk me like I was in junior high?"|
|"The whole crowd is going so loud, but your words won't come out!"|
|"And motherfuckers say I'm mainstream..."|
|"The crowd's all here, time to wash out THIS blonde."|
|"You think it's impressive to rub your fuckin' ass with a dollar bill? I rub mine with $6 mill."|
|"You sing song, it go ring a chong a ching chong chong chong ching... Psych! I kid I kid! If I offend I'm sorry, please forgive!"|
|"I'm only being real when I say nobody wants to see their grandfather fight."|
|"Sound of the summer? Clearly you haven't heard my new single, called "My Salsa"!"|
|"What's the matter? Your palms feeling sweaty? Knees weak, arms getting heavy?"|
|"Oh I can teach too. Do exactly as this line says: smoke weed, take pills, drop out of school, and most importantly... fu-"|
|"Bitch, the fuck's a Kami? I don't speak slug people language!"|
|"You see something you like? Hey bozo, tell your buggy bitch ass amigo to keep his eyes to himself, or I'll hee-ho up your fuckin' asshole."|
|"What the fuck...?"|
|"Where's my snare? Oh, there you go."|
|"Y'all really find anything amusing, huh? Had I sung FACK in Japanese, would y'all have sampled the shit out of it too?"|
|"Dude, you're not about it. So, just leave my dick in your mouth, and keep my fellas out it, you fuckin'..."|
|"I'm beginning to feel like... like... really not good, yo..."|
|"YAWN! I make elevating music, you pussies make elevator music."|
|"I've dealt with more lawyers than you can fathom, you and your ugly lookin' teddy bear are done for."|
Victory[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- A lot of Eminem's vs. and victory quotes are references to his songs.
- His quotes against Metal Ajit Pai and his victory quotes against Nintendo Power, Men in Black and Daft Punk ft. Pharrell are all references to "Without Me".
- His vs. quotes against Off the Hook ft. Paruko and DJ Professor K reference "My Name Is".
- His quotes against Pitbull and the Aliens as well as his vs. quotes against Nintendo Power and Daft Punk ft. Pharrell and victory quote against MissingNo. references D12's "My Band".
- His vs. quote against Daft Punk ft. Pharrell also references a joke by comedian Limmy where he has called Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams' "Get Lucky" the "sound of the summer" every Friday for over five years straight.
- His vs. quote against Men in Black as well as his victory quotes against Dr. Piccolo and Donkey Kong reference "The Real Slim Shady", with the Dr. Piccolo quote referencing the lyric "Dr. Dre's dead, he's locked in my basement".
- His victory quote against Dr. Piccolo also references the "Dr. Pig" meme.
- His victory quote against Donkey Kong also references P. Diddy.
- His vs. quote against ZUN and his victory quote against Jack Bros. reference "Just Don't Give a Fuck".
- His vs. quote against Thanos references "Superman".
- His victory quote against Thanos as well as his vs. quote against Quote and his quotes against Papyrus all reference "Lose Yourself".
- His victory quote against Papyrus also references "My Mom".
- His quotes against Wario Partners, LLP reference "Just Lose It".
- His victory quotes against King Dedede and HOBaRT as well as his vs. quotes against Adam Levine, MissingNo. and The Jazz Cats all reference "Rap God".
- His victory quote against Solid Snake and vs. quote against Donkey Kong reference "Killshot".
- His victory quote against Adam Levine references the 50 Cent song "My Life" that they both featured on.
- His vs. quote against Johnny Bravo references "Walk on Water" featuring Beyoncé.
- His vs. quote against Mr. Krabs is a reference to "Homicide" by Logic featuring Eminem.
- His quotes against Mariya Takeuchi reference "Ass Like That".
- His quotes against Dr. Robotnik references "Nail in the Coffin".
- His vs. quote against Jack & Elmo references "Role Model".
- His victory quote against Jack & Elmo references "'Till I Collapse".
- His vs. quote against Rhythm Masters references studio chatter from the beginning of "Cleanin' Out My Closet".
- His victory quote against Law & Disorder references "Framed".
- His victory quote against Geno references Flipside, a central location in Super Paper Mario.
- His quotes against "Weird Al" Yankovic references an Al-TV fake interview Weird Al conducted with Eminem.
- His victory quote against DJ Professor K references the time he dissed Machine Gun Kelly during a concert in Brisbane, Australia.
- His victory quote against Quote references the fact that, in Cave Story, Curly's panties are an optional item. A reference to the location Blood Stained Sanctuary from the same game is also made here.
- His victory quote against Mr. Krabs references a Talkin' Toons skit where Clancy Brown (as Mr. Krabs) asks Rob Paulsen (as Carl Wheezer from the Jimmy Neutron series) if he wants an M&M.
- His victory quote against The Jazz Cats references a scene in 8 Mile where his character B-Rabbit rap battles Lotto.
- His vs. quote against Law & Disorder references the various lawsuits he faced many times.