This article contains NSFW links and/or content!
Flustered Fernando is an inactive channel that was controlled by Chaze the Chat, Xarlable, and possibly other backroom members. Its main purpose was at first to re-upload controversial rips that were removed from the main channel, such as the ones using Green de la Bean and the 9/11 2016 rips, and then to simply upload rips with controversial content, such as the ones for 9/11 2017. The channel is officially no longer in use.
The Flustered Fernando name is actually reused from a Tumblr account that was started much earlier as part of the first Reboot ARG. It was found by taking the seventh letter of each track in the ARG album, as instructed by the argiNduoL Twitter account. It mostly contained pictures of Angry Joe, but had two download links leading to the next step of the ARG. After the conclusion of the ARG, the Tumblr would still post, mainly to answer questions submitted to it.
The YouTube and Twitter accounts were created on 9/11 2016 to reupload all of the rips for that event, as well as to reupload all of the Green de la Bean rips which had recently been removed. Since then, the channel occasionally uploaded rips using controversial jokes, including Pupa, Elliot Rodger, an exclusive event day with rips featuring Michael Richards's racist rant (in both 2016 and 2017), among other things.
The Tumblr has been inactive since December 2017. Similarly, the YouTube has been inactive since June 2018. The Twitter was the last to go inactive, with its last tweet being posted in August 2018. The accounts themselves provide no explanation for the disappearance, but it has been stated by team members that Flustered Fernando went inactive because they were no longer comfortable with uploading offensive content, especially due to the increasing risk of getting called out by fans.
Although Flustered Fernando is no longer in use, the channel has been referenced a few times on SiIvaGunner since its retirement. On September 11, 2018, SiIvaGunner subverted the 9/11 event pattern by celebrating the third anniversary of Super Mario Maker. Similar subversions have been done on that date in following years.
In September 2020, several rips from Flustered Fernando were released on SiIvaGunner's Highest Quality Rips: Volume L [Side A], an album whose first several tracks are rips that were taken down from YouTube for various reasons.
- Due to the nature of this channel's videos, they are are not covered on this wiki. The only ones covered are those that were previously on SiIvaGunner or released on albums, plus one lore video.
- See also: The Supreme Visitor (FILE-06) - Haltmann's Archives, Category:Removed rips, Category:Non-SiIvaGunner album releases, and Bad Moon Rising - The SilvaGunner Christmas Comeback Crisis
Controversial subjects aside, the rips on Flustered Fernando channel still meet the main channel's 2016-2017 standards. The channel, for the most part, would only upload during its event days. The rips on the channel usually have jokes in the descriptions parodying the usual GilvaSunner description format, rather than legitimate information as in normal SiIva videos. The channel does not have any game playlists.
- The name "Flustered Fernando" was originally a nickname for Angry Joe used on the Internet forum Dead Horse Interchangeable.
- The banner on the Flustered Fernando YouTube channel features (from left to right):
- "I think we used angry Joe as the profile pic on the tumblr. We also put him center in the YouTube banner" - @the8Bits on Twitter
- "it was angry joe until we got the shitty smug anime picture" -@Xarlable on Twitter
- "i made this as a way to say goodbye to flustered fernando (which is more or less defunct now and has been since 2018)" —@SmokyThril77 on Twitter
- "Flustered Fernando is named after Angry Joe" - @the8bits on Twitter