GiIvaSunner's HighestQuality [sic] Video Game Rips Volume 2 (also called April Fools Day Remix Album) is a low quality album released by SiIvaGunner for April Fools' Day 2016. It is a joke album containing pictures and a video of Angry Joe instead of rips. The album was announced through the video "anouncement.wmv".
When Volume 2 was first released, it only came in a FLAC version without any .mp3 links for the album. The original version of the album contained:
- 245 copies of "Grand Metropolis" (all named "Grand Dad Metropolis") all in an uncompressed FLAC format, with one of the copies (Track 177) being the actual "Grand Dad Metropolis"
- 245 identical pictures of Kevin Spacey
- The aforementioned Angry Joe photos
- An .mp4 of the YouTube video "Smash Bros Lawl Ultimate Character Moveset - Angry Joe (Reupload)"
- The GiIvaSunner seal of high quality rips with an absurdly long filename
- The "Don't talk to me or my son ever again" meme done with GiivaSunner's channel and GiLvaSunner's channel
In addition, the album was inside several sub-folders that had to be opened in order to get to the album's contents. A few of the folders are references to the songs Gangnam Style and Drowning Pool's "Bodies".
A few days later, a .mp3 link for the album was added, which is the current version of the album that can be found in the announcement video. The FLAC version of the album was not reuploaded to the SiIvaGunner channel, but the MEGA FLAC link still works. The Google Drive link is currently unknown.