"God of ink - Splatoon 2" is a high quality rip of "God of ink" from Splatoon 2. It was blocked by Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) on June 30, 2017.
"God of ink" is not a track in Splatoon 2. This rip was uploaded before the release of the game and its soundtrack. This is actually the track "God of ink" from the anime Re:Creators with a squid filter over the vocals.
- The take-down gave the channel its third strike, prompting the Hot One Break since the team could not upload for a week and a half.
- The rip was uploaded three times onto dante's channel as "God of ink - Splatoon 2". These were included in the Splatoon 2 playlist. Later, the extra reuploads were removed, leaving just one.
- The rip tricked third-party individuals into re-uploading the track, erroneously believing that "God of ink" was a track in Splatoon 2.
- This joke was later reused in "God of ink - Epic Mickey" and "God of ink - Crazy Frog Collectables - Art School".
- God of ink - SiIvaGunner: King for Another Day, a cover of this rip
- ↑ "God of ink - Splatoon 2", @GiIvaSunner. Twitter. 23 June 2017.
- ↑ Woomy_Goomy. "God of Ink - Splatoon 2 got taken down by Sony.". Reddit. 30 June 2017.
- ↑ "Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) - God of ink - Splatoon 2". Bandcamp. "lmao this rip gave us our third strike and we couldn't upload for a week and a half".
- ↑ dante (@SirSpacebar). Tweet. Twitter. 27 June 2017.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.