- For the rip published in April 2018, see Hopes and Dreams (Beta Mix) - Undertale (April 15, 2018).
"Hopes and Dreams (Beta Mix) - Undertale" is a high quality rip of the beta mix of "Hopes and Dreams" from Undertale.
This is a remaster of the original "Hopes and Dreams (Beta Mix)" rip, but with "Hopes and Dreams", "Snow halation", "Title Theme & Ending", and "Memory" edited to match "Divinity"'s key, as well as the following changes:
- At 0:20, the fade to white is replaced with a more complex transition: Frisk appears, their SOUL appears over them, Frisk disappears and the SOUL shrinks offscreen, and the Waterfall/Worlds visual fades in from black.
- The Waterfall/Worlds visual has been remade; most notably, the hand from Worlds' album cover is much larger and is partially submerged under the water, and another audio visualiser is added consisting of a growing and shrinking afterimage of the hand.
- At 0:31, Undertale's attack and inflicting damage sounds are accompanied by the corresponding in-game visual effects being applied to the visuals.
- At 0:42, the Annoying Dog bark is accompanied by the Annoying Dog dangling in on a rope from the top of the screen.
- At 0:51, Sans' vocal samples are accompanied by his head popping up from the bottom of the screen.
- The screen dims during the first "Memory" segment.
- During the first "Memory" segment, the "Gangnam Style" samples are accompanied by twinkling lights and transparent, blurry images of PSY.
- At 1:46, audio from the Numberphile video "e (Euler's Number)" plays, replacing the lyrics of "Divinity". At 2:17, an image of James Grime's face from the thumbnail to "e (Euler's Number)" fades in on the right.
- At 2:29, "Memory"'s melody changes to "Pissy Pamper", a callback to the rip "Memory (Short Version) - Undertale".
- "Snow halation" is accompanied by drifting snow.
- "S.L.A.B. Freestyle" is accompanied by a black-and-white and pixelated image of Chip tha Ripper sliding in from the left. At 3:54, Chip "takes damage" and slides offscreen.
- At 4:33, a clip from "SM64 – Watch for Rolling Rocks – 0.5x A Presses" by pannenkoek2012 plays, and a Super Mario 64 Mario quickly slides along the bottom of the screen.
- At 6:05, a different image of the Waterfall/Worlds visual briefly appears in the flickers of static; it has the same composition as the visual in the original version of the rip, but the hand is slightly in shadow, the Worlds logo is missing, and the shadow of the statue in Waterfall is visible towards the bottom of the screen.
- The Nostalgia Critic footage has different distortion effects applied to it and fades to black at the end.
- This rip is an edited version of the Inspector Gunner 2 With Critic version of "Hopes and Dreams (Beta Mix)", adding the Numberphile, "Pissy Pamper", and pannenkoek2012 jokes.