Jack & Elmo are a duo competitor in the King for Another Day Tournament. The duo consists of Jack Black and Elmo, and the competitor is a reference to Jack Black's appearance on Sesame Street. They were selected by the art team.
See the main article: List of songs featured in rips/P–T#Tenacious D
Jack Black appears in a few rips, either with songs from the band Tenacious D, clips from "Inward Singing" used in shitpost rips, or as himself from the Sesame Street episode in a YTPMV style.
- "Hey, how’s it going? He’s Jack, and with his friend Elmo, he’s going to educate the tournament on the magic of octagons! Complete with a stop sign and great tunes, Jack and Elmo will stop at nothing to become the kings of this tournament."
- —Jack & Elmo's description on the MOJO!!
Jack & Elmo were revealed in the "SiIva Direct • SiIva Lighthouse Live ∣ E3 2019". Their source list includes rips related to Sesame Street and The Muppets, rips related to Tenacious D and Jack Black, and rips related to edutainment games.
Lines without a link come from the "All Vs/Victory Lines" video.
|Against||Jack & Elmo's quote|
|"JEEZ LOUISE! You're like 10x bigger than that demon I fought! Doesn't mean I won't defeat you like I defeated him, though!"|
|"Hi there, new friend! You look just like Elmo's other friends! Want Elmo to tell you how to get to Sesame Street?"|
|"Hey Elmo, look! That lady over there has one, two, three... EIGHT awesome tentacles!"|
|"Hey, I remember you! No offense but you're still lookin' pretty tacky, my dude. But I guess you'd take that as a compliment."|
|"Kermit! Elmo's so happy to see you! You look a bit...different today!"|
|"Hey, yeah, you guys work at Nintendo, right? Can you please get my Elgato to work? I would very much appreciate it."|
|"I don't think Elmo would be very fond of you taking away his Martian friends, so that's why I am going to stop you right here and now!"|
|"I've dodged many bullets before. I'm pretty sure you are gonna be a breeze, my dude."|
|"The only gauntlet I know of is the Gauntlet of Wooden Warriors, and trust me...that is not fun."|
|"You know what, Wario? I happen to be a MASTER of Disguise as well!"|
|"Big Bird! It's Elmo! It's so nice to see you here! Where did you get that hammer?"|
|"Woah, easy there, tough guy! You're not the only experienced fighter. I am a kung-fu mastah! Come get some!"|
|"Wait a minute! This guy's hair has 1, 2-Actually, I think I'll need your help, Elmo.|
|"A man's voice shows how powerful he is! Being that you don't have one, I think we both know where this is goin', buddy."|
|"I've met Adam Devine before but...Adam Levine? It's like I'm having déjà-vu right now..."|
|"You think you're a lady killer? Oh, please! I do kung-fu, guitar, YouTube, and...what do you got? One crazy hairdo, bro."|
|"Wow! You have so much money, Mr. Krabs! Elmo thinks you should let the Count count it all sometime!"|
|"Maybe once I defeat you, baby, your little song can finally peace out of the recommendations of my videos!"|
|"I'm sorry, but... who?"
"Elmo thinks that word means happy, Mr. Jack!"
|"We both have the power Within, baby! Let's see who can come up on top! Probably, me, as usual."|
|"Hahahaha! You remind Elmo of Mr. Noodle! You and Mr. Noodle are just so silly!"|
|"D is for Doctor, AND Daily Dose! Hahahaha!"|
|"You demons again? Didn't I defeat your leader? You're not laying a hand on Elmo! I challenge you to a rock-off!"|
|"Ohohoho, MAN! We're gonna get some nice treats if we manage to beat this pile of fudge, Elmo, just you wait!"|
|"You're about to face the most awesome rhythm experience of all time baby! My guitar is ready to kick some butt!"|
|"So you guys are the remixers I've heard about...sorry Jables, my home is on YouTube! And you can't stop me!"|
|"Hey, do you happen to know Monkey? No, he's not a normal monkey, he's- you know, just forget about it, bro."|
|"I... can't even tell what shape this thing is!"|
|"Do you guys really think you could beat me with my sweet sweet Sax-A-Boom skills? I pity you."|
|"Fuuuuuuuuuuu-ny you say that! You should tone down the curse words you mother father. Excuse the language, Elmo."|
|"Ooh! A teddy bear! Elmo wants to cuddle with him!"
"Not sure if you want to play with this bear, Elmo. I have a strange feeling about him..."
|Against||Jack & Elmo's quote|
|"Now that's what I call the power of rock!"
|"Sorry bro, but we are very clearly and quite literally the stars of the show."|
|"Elmo really likes your singing! You ladies should sing with Elmo next time!"|
|"Tell you what, once I win this tournament (because I totally will, awesome style), I'll do another collab with you, one Jable to another. This time, on MY channel."|
|"NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ...ahem, I mean, I suppose my eagle powers made me win!"|
|"Welp, there go the chances of me recording Nintendo games... or any games..."|
|"Mr. Jack, why did those guys want to see the Martians?"
"They just wanted to find an octagon, so I gave them one in the face!"
|"Your demons were never a match for me. I'm a brutal legend, my friend."|
|"Mr. Thanos, Oscar knows many mice and rats in his garbage can. You should go in there with him!"|
|"I guess my disguise was just too good for you to tell the difference between me and beating you. I am just on fiya!"|
|"In your defense, this matchup wasn't a fair question."|
|"Tell Mr. Octagon that Elmo says hi!"
"I think his name is Otacon, little buddy."
|"Today's episode of King for Another Day was brought to you by the letter K."|
|"Well, at least he'll make a good puppet friend!"|
|"Don't worry, Mr. Levine! Sesame Street has lots of payphones!"|
|"You know, if you come by the record store sometime, I may show you a place where you can get some demon girls..."|
|"Well, I doubt Nick'll let me host the Kids' Choice Awards again after this..."|
|"See you back at Sesame Street, Mariya! Tell Abby Elmo is doing great!"|
|"That doctor taught Elmo something today. The letter P stands for Pingas!... Wait... Elmo doesn't know what that means."|
|"It was nice getting to see you again, Mr. Pharrell!"
"Wait, you know him?!"
|"Now that you're done, could you ask Sans if he would want to collaborate with me? My kids are huge fans!"|
|"I think it's about time you stop talking to this guy Elmo, I think he wants to puppeteer you in a way that's not very child-friendly."|
|"You look very friendly, mister other Jack! Maybe once Elmo wins, you could move to Sesame Street."|
|"Jack, let's bake some cookies for Cookie Monster! Elmo bets he would be very grateful for our gift!"|
|"Elmo loves your instrument! He'll make sure to bring one to Sesame Street! Da...-don?"|
|"Wait a minute! Look! One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, EIGHT SIDES OF NICO NICO DOUGA!"|
| "Thank you for the fun, Mr. Monkey Kong!"|
"Erm, he's called Donkey Kong."
"But he's a monkey, Jack, not a donkey!"
"Okay, Elmo, but I'll explain to you later."
"Elmo, what's gotten into you? We beat it, snap out of it!"
|"Phew, that was 45 minutes of non-stop jazz...no, wait a minute, sorry. That was 2 hours and 78 minutes of non-stop jazz!"|
|"Jack, what's a motherfu-"
"ELMO! Do not repeat anything that man has said, alright? He's a bad influence."
|"Was there any doubt that us Jables are a better duo? Match made in heaven, baby! Up top Elmo!"|
- Jack and Elmo have the record for closest match winner yet, beating Rhythm Masters by only a 20 vote difference.
- According to BobTheTacocat on Discord, Jack & Elmo have edutainment game rips because "SiIvaGunner is about video games".
- Their vs. quote against Metal Ajit Pai references their first encounter with Jack Bros. in the Mojo which was first mentioned in Jack Bros.' interview, and was also mentioned in their interview as well.
- Their vs. quote against Geno references the Sesame Street song "Can You Tell Me How to Get to Sesame Street?"
- Their vs. quote against Off the Hook ft. Paruko references Jack Black's "Eight awesome angles!" line from his appearance in Sesame Street.
- Their quotes against "Weird Al" Yankovic reference Jack Black's appearance in the video for Weird Al's "Tacky".
- Their vs. quote against Pitbull and the Aliens includes Elmo mistaking either Marcianito or Popoy as Kermit due to their green and thin-like appearances.
- Their victory quote against Pitbull and the Aliens references the movie Nacho Libre, in which Jack Black plays as the main character Ignacio.
- Their quotes against Nintendo Power references the many times Jack Black couldn't get his Elgato to work in some of his videos on the channel JablinskiGames.
- Their quotes against Men in Black reference Sesame Street characters the Martians.
- Their victory quote against Men in Black also references Jack Black's "Come on, let's go find an octagon!" line from his appearance in Sesame Street.
- Their victory quote against ZUN references the game Brütal Legend, in which Jack Black played the main character Eddie Riggs.
- Their vs. quote against Thanos is a reference to the Gauntlet of Wooden Warriors, which are rotating, steel-studded wooden posts from Kung Fu Panda.
- Their quotes against Wario Partners, LLP references Wario: Master of Disguise and another of Jack Black's appearances on Sesame Street where he calls himself a "master of disguise".
- Their vs. quote against King Dedede includes Elmo mistaking him as Big Bird, as both are yellow and have bird-like appearances.
- Their victory quote against King Dedede is a reference to the video The Glorious Octagon of Destiny where a part from the Eric Andre show plays during the Hilltop Chase section.
- Their vs. quote against Solid Snake references Jack Black's role as Po in the movie Kung Fu Panda.
- Their vs. quote against DJ Professor K and victory quote against Nico Nico references Jack Black's "Eight glorious sides!" line from his appearance in Sesame Street.
- The victory quote can also be seen as a reference to the famous YTPMV "8 Sides of Nico Nico Douga".
- Their victory quote against DJ Professor K references the Sesame Street segment "The Letter of the Day".
- Their vs. quote against Adam Levine references American actor Adam DeVine, a person Jack Black met.
- Their victory quote against Adam Levine references the Maroon 5 song "Payphone".
- Their vs. quote against Johnny Bravo references Jack Black's roles in various media.
- Their vs. quote against Mr. Krabs references the Sesame Street character The Count.
- Their victory quotes against Mr. Krabs is a reference to the fact that Jack Black hosted the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards at least 3 times.
- Their victory quote against Mariya Takeuchi references the Sesame Street character Abby.
- Their vs. quote against Daft Punk ft. Pharrell references the Daft Punk song "Within".
- Their victory quote against Daft Punk ft. Pharrell references Pharrell Williams' appearance on Sesame Street.
- Their vs. quote against Papyrus references the character Mr. Noodle, a silent character who appears in the Sesame Street segment "Elmo's World".
- Their victory quote against Papyrus references the fact that Jack Black's children are fans of Papyrus' brother Sans.
- Their vs. quote against Dr. Piccolo references the Daily Dose meme.
- Their vs. quote against Jack Bros. references the film Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny, in which Jack Black's character has a rockoff with the devil.
- Their victory quote against HOBaRT references the Sesame Street character Cookie Monster.
- Their victory quote against MissingNo. is a reference to a news article explaining a defective "Elmo Knows Your Name" toy that says "Kill James".
- Their vs. quote against The Jazz Cats references the Sax-A-Boom instrument that Jack Black usually plays.
- Their victory quote against The Jazz Cats references the Tenacious D song "Simply Jazz".