Johnny Bravo is the main character of the Cartoon Network show of the same name. He is a competitor in the King for Another Day Tournament. He was selected by the Art Team.
- "Whoa, mama! Johnny Bravo steps into the ring, along with his charm, dance moves, dashingly good looks, and all the music from his fellow Cartoon Network superstars he could carry with him. (And, to be fair, that’s a lot; check the pecs!) Of course, he doesn’t care about the crown itself — he’s just in it because he knows he’ll easily get the adoration of all the women in the audience… or, at least, that’s what he thinks, anyway."
- —Johnny Bravo's description on the MOJO!!
Johnny Bravo was announced to be joining the roster on March 9, 2019 at the end of "The 2019 Channel Update Vlog". On the MOJO!!, his source list was revealed. It would include rips related to Cartoon Network shows and Hanna-Barbera cartoons.
In Round 1, Johnny faced off against Wario Partners, LLP and was knocked to the Loser's Bracket. While in the Loser's Bracket, Johnny managed to score wins against Geno, Nico Nico, and Papyrus, but was ultimately defeated by "Weird Al" Yankovic.
Lines in bold were used in the tournaments.
|Against||Johnny Bravo's quote|
|"But without the internet where will I go to look up hot babes!?"|
|"Your weapons are outnumbered, little fella. Johnny's got two guns of his own, and they're fully loaded!"|
|"Whoa-ho-hooo! Excuse me fishy mamas, but I forgot my swimsuit. Mind if I skinnydip? You're free to join in... HOO! HAH!"|
|"Oh-ho-ho-nooo. Back off, pal. I ain't lettin' you get a step closer to me and my 'do!"|
|"You got the rhythms, and I got the looks. What say we team up and get some "mamasitas" to dance with us?"|
|"I don't have to worry about these punks, not with looks like mine."|
|"Hey, ya think you could hook a brother up with some of those interstellar space babes?"|
|"I'd say ditch the sake, half-pint. The ladies don't dig a drunk."|
|"Why would you ever want to snap away half of all the foxy mammas?"|
|"Being a biker is just a cheap way to get some mamas... (maybe I should be one...)"|
|"Hiding your face behind a mask isn't gonna get you any attention from the ladies, pal."|
|"Say, I wonder how this hot bod would look in spandex..."|
|"That't one funky hairdo, but maybe a little too funky for the ladies."|
|"I told you I didn't want a little robot brother, Mama!"|
|"I'm gonna be real with ya, friend. The tats aren't gonna get you any action."|
|"Hey, Eugene! You think Nick has room in its lineup for some Cartoon Cartoon Fridays?"|
|"Howdy, pretty lady. How about you and me get together and make some future funk?"|
|"So you're some kind of "genius" huh? Happen to know anyone really annoying, named Carl?"|
|"Hey Chrome-domes, tell your hat-wearing friend he can't match the size of my luxurious hair!"|
|"If I were you, I'd work on that tan. You're as pale as bone!"|
|"Uh... 1...2...man, counting how many sides this thing has is harder than I thought..."|
|"Somebody call the doctor, cuz I'm all cut up!"|
|"Listen buddy, I was saying "Hee Ho!" before you were in diapers... HE-HAH-HO!"|
|"Hey Pops, I think your chili maker is on the fritz again."|
|"I don't think Jacky-boy's lookin' to mingle after what happened to Ashi, but I'd be happy to dance with ya, lassy."|
|"Let's see who's the REAL boss of this gym!"|
|"Do the monkey with me! C'mon!"|
|"I'm sickened, but curious..."|
|"Hey, hey! Looks like the 3 Dog Band just met their competition!"|
|"So you say your Salsa makes pretty girls wanna take off their underpants?...Weird, but anything for pretty mamas!"|
|"Say, by any chance, is your mastermind a hot babe?"|
|Against||Johnny Bravo's quote|
|"Do the Harlem Shake with me! C'mon!"|
|"Sorry about the loss, dolly, but you're welcome to come visit CN City anytime!"|
|"On second thought, I'd ask for your numbers, but I'm not much of a sushi guy."|
|"And by the way, I know chicks dig my look!"|
|"Try growing out your hair, compadres."|
|"Keep eating donuts and you'll never match this sweet bod' of mine! Ho!!"|
|"I wear black better than you, anyways."|
|"Heyyy, maybe you could introduce me to one of your many fine, female friends..."|
|"I'll admit, you got a wicked jawline and a good smile, but you NEED to lose the costume man. It's embarrassing."|
|"Sorry fellas, but money can't buy looks this good."|
|"Your tubby blubby won't score you any points against my physique!"|
|"You can't keep that handsome face in the shadows, ya gotta be loud and proud of it!"|
|"Maybe I could join your gang. I like a rebellious lady. HE-HA-HUH!!"|
|"Don't worry, I'm used to the silent treatment."|
|"I don't wanna know what's sending you home... oh wait, it's me! C'mon!"|
|"Sorry, ol' man. Can't be eating fast food too much if I plan on keeping this physique."|
|"Yeah, Slow Love isn't something I'm unfamiliar with..."|
|"Who needs brains when you got looks like these?! HUH-HA!"|
|"The only good thing about your helmets is seeing my reflection in there!"|
|"I'd say taking a lady out for a spaghetti dinner would help, but I think the ladies would rather want dinner with a winner."|
|"Just make sure you get my good side... all EIGHT of them."|
|"I won't need your prescription, Doc. I got Love Fever!"|
|"I can definitely say I've stolen a lot of hearts!"|
|"Where's the plug on this thing? I gotta do some upkeep on the 'do with my hair dryer."|
|"Hey, stop hitting me with those sticks! Ow, owww!! Watch the face!"|
|"Those anime chicks may be cute, but nothing could ever beat the real deal!"|
|"Man, it hurts to be this hip!"|
|"Do the debugging with me! C'mon!"|
|"If you ever need a gig, I know a certain mouse-hungry cat that can getcha hooked up!"|
|"These chicks don't even know the name of your band."|
|"As long as I'm around hot mamas, I have hope."|
- Johnny is one of 4 characters to be beaten in the first round, but eventually, rank higher than the character who initially defeated them. The others being Rhythm Masters, Mariya Takeuchi, and Dr. Robotnik. In Johnny's case, he outlasted Wario Partners, LLP, despite Losing to them in Round 1.
- Johnny is the only newcomer to get double eliminated by veterans, losing to Wario Partners, LLP and "Weird Al" Yankovic.
- His victory quotes against Metal Ajit Pai and MissingNo. as well as his vs. quote against Donkey Kong references his "Do the Monkey with me!" line from the 1997-2001 intros of Johnny Bravo.
- His victory quote against Geno references the city shown in Cartoon Network's bumpers during its CN City era.
- His vs. quote against "Weird Al" Yankovic references the Johnny Bravo episode "Johnny Makeover", which Weird Al makes an appearance on.
- His victory quote against Nintendo Power references the first part of the various Yo-Kai Watch sketches.
- His victory quote against Adam Levine references the Maroon 5 song "Don't Wanna Know".
- His vs. quote against Mr. Krabs references the Cartoon Cartoon Fridays promo for Nickelodeon, where Cartoon Network characters advertised the block on the Nickelodeon channel "without permission".
- His victory quote against Mariya Takeuchi references her song "Slow Love".
- His vs. quote against Dr. Robotnik references the Johnny Bravo character Carl Chryniszzswics.
- His quotes against Jack & Elmo references Jack Black's "Eight glorious sides!" line from his appearance in Sesame Street.
- His victory quote against Jack Bros. is a reference to the Phantom Thieves of Hearts from Persona 5.
- His vs. quote against Nico Nico references a line said by Billy Herrington from the movie Lords of the Lockerroom.
- His victory quote against Donkey Kong is a reference to the line, "Man, it hurts to be this hip", said by Leo Luster in the Donkey Kong Country cartoon.
- His vs. quote against MissingNo. references his line from the Johnny Bravo episode "Cover Boys", where he finds Pops covering the character Carl in corn chowder to relieve a poison ivy rash.
- His vs. quote against The Jazz Cats references the characters 3 Dog Band from the short "3 Dog Band: Get It Together" which was made for the cancelled Cartoon Network project The Cartoonstitute.
- His quotes against Eminem references his song "My Band".
- His vs. quote against Law & Disorder references the Danganronpa character Junko Enoshima, the mastermind of the organization Ultimate Despair.