Johnny Bravo is the main character of the Cartoon Network show of the same name. He is a competitor in the King for Another Day Tournament. He was selected by the Art Team.
- "Whoa, mama! Johnny Bravo steps into the ring, along with his charm, dance moves, dashingly good looks, and all the music from his fellow Cartoon Network superstars he could carry with him. (And, to be fair, that’s a lot; check the pecs!) Of course, he doesn’t care about the crown itself — he’s just in it because he knows he’ll easily get the adoration of all the women in the audience… or, at least, that’s what he thinks, anyway."
- —Johnny Bravo's description on the MOJO!!
Johnny Bravo was announced to be joining the roster on March 9, 2019 at the end of "The 2019 Channel Update Vlog". On the MOJO!!, his source list was revealed. It would include rips related to Cartoon Network shows and Hanna-Barbera cartoons.
In Round 1, Johnny faced off against Wario Partners, LLP and was knocked to the Loser's Bracket. While in the Loser's Bracket, Johnny managed to score wins against Geno, Nico Nico, and Papyrus, but was ultimately defeated by "Weird Al" Yankovic.
Lines in bold were used in the tournaments.
- Johnny is one of 4 characters to be beaten in the first round, but eventually, rank higher than the character who initially defeated them. The others being Rhythm Masters, Mariya Takeuchi, and Dr. Robotnik. In Johnny's case, he outlasted Wario Partners, LLP, despite Losing to them in Round 1.
- Johnny is the only newcomer to get double eliminated by veterans, losing to Wario Partners, LLP and "Weird Al" Yankovic.
- His victory quotes against Metal Ajit Pai and MissingNo. as well as his vs. quote against Donkey Kong references his "Do the Monkey with me!" line from the 1997-2001 intros of Johnny Bravo.
- His victory quote against Geno references the city shown in Cartoon Network's bumpers during its CN City era.
- His victory quote against Nintendo Power references the first part of the various Yo-Kai Watch sketches.
- His victory quote against Adam Levine references the Maroon 5 song "Don't Wanna Know".
- His vs. quote against Mr. Krabs references the Cartoon Cartoon Fridays promo for Nickelodeon, where Cartoon Network characters advertised the block on the Nickelodeon channel "without permission".
- His victory quote against Mariya Takeuchi is a reference to her song "Slow Love".
- His vs. quote against Dr. Robotnik references the Johnny Bravo character Carl Chryniszzswics.
- His quotes against Jack & Elmo references Jack Black's "Eight glorious sides!" line from his appearance in Sesame Street.
- His victory quote against Jack Bros. is a reference to the Phantom Thieves of Hearts from Persona 5.
- His vs. quote against Nico Nico references a line said by Billy Herrington from the movie Lords of the Lockerroom.
- His victory quote against Donkey Kong is a reference to the line, "Man, it hurts to be this hip", said by Leo Luster in the Donkey Kong Country cartoon.
- His vs. quote against MissingNo. references his line from the Johnny Bravo episode "Cover Boys", where he finds Pops covering the character Carl in corn chowder to relieve a poison ivy rash.
- His vs. quote against The Jazz Cats references the characters 3 Dog Band from the short "3 Dog Band: Get It Together" which was made for the cancelled Cartoon Network project The Cartoonstitute.
- His quotes against Eminem references his song "My Band".
- His vs. quote against Law & Disorder references the Danganronpa character Junko Enoshima, the mastermind of the organization Ultimate Despair.