Mr. Krabs is a character from SpongeBob SquarePants. He is a minor meme on the SiIvaGunner channel, most recently known for his appearance in the King for Another Day Tournament. He was selected by the rippers.
- See also: Category: Rips featuring Mr Krabs
On SiIvaGunner, Mr. Krabs is used in two different memes:
- OH YEAH MR KRABS: Originating from a 5-second short 2009 YouTube video by user NKassad, it shows a man playing with a Mr. Krabs figure from a SpongeBob Squarepants: Game Of Life board game, saying the title of the video followed by an incredibly loud and saturated scream. It is used as a surprise "ear rape" in a similar way to Loud Nigra or Green de la Bean.
- Beep! Bop!: Also known as "Could you play that song again?", it is a scene from "Krab-Borg", the 9th episode of the 3rd season of SpongeBob SquarePants. In this scene, Mr. Krabs calls a radio DJ and asks him to replay a song he just heard (a techno song called "Electric Zoo"). Unable to remember the title, he tries to recreate it with a series of robotic "Beep!" and "Bop!" sounds. The dialogue between the DJ and Mr. Krabs is sometimes used to introduce a rip, and is often followed by the "Beep!" and "Bop!" sounds remixed to the rhythm of the rip.
- "Mr. Eugene H. Krabs has found great success as owner of the world-renowned Krusty Krab, but couldn’t pass up a chance to promote his business further… and a shot at that expensive looking crown! This crustaceous cheapskate’s greed knows no bounds; just don’t tell him that we don’t actually offer a cash prize."
- —Mr. Krab's description on the MOJO!!
Mr. Krabs joined lineup of characters competing in the King for Another Day Tournament on March 30, 2019 at the end of "Stronger Than You - Steven Universe". As revealed in the E3 2019 direct, his rips involve episodes from the Spongebob Squarepants series, pirates and pirate themes, crabs, and money. Examples listed on the Tournament MOJO!! are "Sweet Victory", "Electric Zoo", "Stadium Rave A", "Crab Rave", and sea shanties.
Lines in bold were used in the tournament.
- His King for Another Day illustration references a minor running gag in the SpongeBob SquarePants series where he rubs himself with money like a towel. The animation is also used in the "OH YEAH MR KRABS" PonPonPon remix video.
- A lot of his vs. and victory quotes reference various moments from SpongeBob SquarePants episodes.
- His victory quote against Metal Ajit Pai references "Shell of a Man", where Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob about his old navy friends along with his old nickname "Armor Abs Krabs".
- His quotes against Geno references "Krabby Land", where Mr. Krabs puts together a playground to try to bring kids to the Krusty Krab during the summer.
- His victory quote against Pitbull and the Aliens reference the Alien-Out! spray gag from "Sandy's Rocket".
- His quotes against Men in Black references "Nasty Patty", in which Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob accidentally assassinate a health inspector and try to rid of the evidence afterwards.
- His vs. quote against Thanos references a line from the SpongeBob episode "Band Geeks", where Mr. Krabs is shoddily remarked on his "big, meaty claws".
- His victory quote against Snake references both the "Solid Snake dummy thicc" meme, and the "dummy thicc Mr. Krabs" meme from "Burst Your Bubble", where Mr. Krabs twerks while washing his car.
- His vs. quotes against DJ Professor K and Daft Punk ft. Pharrell and quotes against Rhythm Masters references "Krab Borg", where Mr. Krabs is mistakenly taken for a robot by SpongeBob and Squidward. At one point, Mr. Krabs requests for a song to be played again on the radio (a meme associated with Mr. Krabs), and at another point, Squidward evacuates the customers by telling them that robots have invaded the world.
- His vs. quote against Quote references "Imitation Krabs", where Mr. Krabs is almost eaten in a fry basket when accidentally mistaken as a robot.
- His victory quote against Dr. Robotnik is a reference to the "Krusty Krab Training Video", in which the "POOP" in question Mr. Krabs knows is "People Order Our Patties".
- His quotes against Papyrus references "One Krabs Trash" when Mr. Krabs attempts to steal the hat of Smitty WerbenJagerManJensen. The vs. quote in particular is a line taken directly from the episode.
- His victory quote against Jack & Elmo references when Mrs. Puff tried stealing SpongeBob's new boat by hijacking it in the middle of the night, but SpongeBob wakes up from being in the passenger's seat, and Mrs. Puff tries losing him by driving though a field of giant clams, a field of cheese graters, and "educational television" from "No Free Rides".
- His vs. quote against Dr. Piccolo is a line taken from the episode "Mid-Life Crustacean", in which Mr. Krabs is prompted by Pearl to swallow a large pill.
- His victory quote against Dr. Piccolo references the ending of the episode "Suds", where Patrick goes through a painful medical treatment.
- His vs. quote against Jack Bros. references "Wormy", due to Mothman being similar to a butterfly.
- His quotes against Donkey Kong reference "I Had An Accident", where Patrick dresses up in a gorilla suit in an attempt to get SpongeBob to go outside, and in the end of that episode, SpongeBob wonders what's the gorilla doing underwater in the first place.
- His vs. quote against The Jazz Cats reference the Krusty Krab Talent Show from "Culture Shock".
- His victory quote against The Jazz Cats references a gag from "Grandma's Kisses", where one of Patrick's instructions on being more adult is acquiring a taste for Free Form Jazz.
- His victory quote against Law & Disorder references the ending of "The Camping Episode", where SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward survive a sea bear attack, before getting confronted by a sea rhinoceros as SpongeBob says "Good thing we're wearing our anti-sea rhinoceros undergarments, right Squidward?"
- His vs. quote against "Weird Al" Yankovic references his song "Fat".
- His victory quote against "Weird Al Yankovic references his song "Eat It".
- His vs. quote against Pitbull and the Aliens make a connection with King Neptune, whom all four have in relation on the topic of being bald.
- His vs. quote against Nintendo Power includes a reference to the Newgrounds animation "Decline of Video Gaming 2" where the line "It even prints money!" can be found, an exaggeration on the immense successes of Nintendo consoles such as the Nintendo DS and the Wii.
- His vs. quote against ZUN references a verse from the popular sea shanty "Drunken Sailor".
- His victory quote against ZUN references Reimu Hakurei, the main protagonist of the Touhou Project series, who sometimes tries and fails with various schemes to get shrine donations.
- His vs. quote against Adam Levine makes a reference to the infamous Pepsi Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show, in which "Sweet Victory" from "Band Geeks" made a brief appearance, but not after Maroon 5 and Travis Scott's "Sicko Mode" ended up outshining them.
- His victory quote against Adam Levine references the title of the Maroon 5 song "Harder to Breathe".
- His vs. quote against Johnny Bravo references the Cartoon Cartoon Fridays promo for Nickelodeon, where Cartoon Network characters advertised the block on the Nickelodeon channel "without permission".
- His victory quote against Johnny Bravo references his art of a fusion between Mr. Krabs and Garnet used in the Stronger Than You - Steven Universe rip.
- His vs. quote against Mariya Takeuchi references Pearl's love for pop star boy bands such as Boys Who Cry.
- His quotes against Nico Nico includes Mr. Krabs mistaking her as Karen Plankton, as both are female and have boxy television-like appearances.
- His quotes against Eminem are references to the Talkin' Toons skit where Clancy Brown (as Mr. Krabs) asks Rob Paulsen (as Carl Wheezer from the Jimmy Neutron series) if he wants an M&M. The connection to this with Eminem is the common M&M and Eminem homophone mixup.