The concept and name for this event is the fulfillment of an inside joke on the Official SiIvaGunner Fan Server which started in 2019.
All rips uploaded during this event feature the song "Yankin" by Lady in some form. This references the previous event day dedicated to cats, since the lyrics of "Yankin" prominently feature the word "pussy".
Late into April 13, Lady replaced the lighthouse in the channel's banner. After a fakeout closing rip for the event, the character-dedicated "Snow halation" rip "Staff Roll - Super Mario Galaxy", the banner returned to normal, and the channel went on break for most of the following day, only resuming to upload "Showtime (Original Mix) - Pesterquest".
Then, after a day of normal rips, the "Staff Roll (Extended Version) - Super Mario Galaxy" rip was uploaded, continuing the event, with the banner yet again being changed, this time to a more satanic version, and the featured video for returning subscribers becoming "Cabanela ~ A Lanky Man in Lovely White (Unused Version) - Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective". A related Tweet was also posted on the @GiIvaSunner Twitter account the same day.
On April 17, a poll was posted on SiIvaGunner's community tab; the prompt was "What is more impressive?", and the options were "50 Wins, 0 Losses (He who wins)" and "0 Wins, 300 Loses (He who persists)".
On April 19, the video "YANKIN' FOREVER" was uploaded, which showed Knuckles the Echidna trapping Lady inside the Master Emerald, leading into the Maki Nishikino's Birthday 2021 event. During said event, the banner was changed to show Lady inside the Master Emerald on the lighthouse's roof.
On April 20, the video "SK Knuckles the Echidna (OST Version) - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles" was uploaded. The description has "LET ME OUT" at the very bottom in Zalgo text, with the channel banner updating to have Dr. Robotnik's Egg Mobile above the Master Emerald with a claw open above it as if to steal it. When the channel returned to regular uploads soon after, the Master Emerald and Egg Mobile disappeared entirely, causing the channel banner to go back to normal and implying that Robotnik successfully stole the emerald.
- See also: Category:Pussy Yankover
- Bowser's Fury Theme ~ Phase 1 - Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (removed)
- Cloudtop Cruise - Mario Kart 8
- Sand Canyon 1 (OST Version) - Kirby's Dream Land 3
- Dung Defender - Hollow Knight
- CORE (OST Version) - Undertale
- Title Theme - 16 Mahjong
- Rave in the Grave (Zombie Island) - Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
- Crane Game (Beta Mix) - Kirby's Adventure
- Player's Score - Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism
- 7PM (Unused Version) - Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Hilltop Chase (Beta Version) - Kirby Super Star
- Samurai Slice 2 - Rhythm Heaven Fever
- Kaepora Gaebora (Beta Mix) - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Cabanela ~ A Lanky Man in Lovely White (Unused Version) - Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
- Beep Block Skyway (Unused Version) - Super Mario 3D World
- Scare-ribbean Island (Overworld) (OST Version) - Skeleton Boomerang
- Multiball Theme - Elvira and the Party Monsters
- Factory - Cat Planet
- Geothermal - Cave Story 3D
- Piranha Creeper Creek (Beta Mix) - Super Mario 3D World
- Hot-Head Bop (Beta Version) - Donkey Kong Country 2
- Opinion Hold (Push the Button) (OST Version) - The Jackbox Party Pack 6
- Strip Club (In-Game Version) - HuniePop 2: Double Date
- Murasaki Forest (OST Version) - MOTHER 3
- #16 salty - Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion
- The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest ~ Caves - Nintendo Land
- Circus (Miximum Overdrive) - Five Nights at Freddy's
- Koopa Trace-Walking - Super Mario Odyssey
- The Forest - Garfield: A Tail Of Two Kitties (DS)
- BGM #9 - Yume Neko DS
- Wacky Workbench Good Future (JPN/PAL) - Sonic CD
- Stickerbush Symphony (In-Game Version) - Super Smash Bros. UItimate
- The Sarsaparilla Fields (Act 04) (OST Version) - The Smurfs (NES)
- Fossil Falls (OST Version) - Super Mario Odyssey
- Old Enemy (Akira Chapter) - Shin Megami Tensei If...
- Pokémon Wheel - Pokémon Battle Revolution
- The Prophecy - OneShot
- Menu 1 (OST Version) - Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Song 5 - Neko Yume 猫夢
- Crisis City: Act 2 - Sonic Generations
- Puzzle Room (Program Rhythm) (In-Game Version) - Kirby Planet Robobot
- Rainbow Road (Alpha Mix) - Super Mario Kart
- BIG - PaRappa the Rapper 2
- Diptera Sonata - The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
- Circus (Mixthony Mixtano) - Five Nights at Freddy's
- Battlerock Galaxy - Super Mario Galaxy (removed)
- Staff Roll - Super Mario Galaxy
- Showtime (Original Mix) - Pesterquest
- Staff Roll (Extended Version) - Super Mario Galaxy
- Ghost House (Super Mario Bros. 3) - Super Mario Maker 2
- The Great Sea (Alpha Mix) - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- Kairi II - Kingdom Hearts II
- Focus (Beta Mix) - Super Hexagon
- Hungarian Dance No. 5 - Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun!
- I'm Not Nice - Super Paper Mario
- Elevator Beats - ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove
- Walking on a Star! (OST Version) - Katamari Damacy
- Tutorial (Beta Mix) - Friday Night Funkin'
- Marx's Theme (NTSC Version) - Kirby Super Star
- Battle 3 - Brawl Stars
- Stomp Farmer - Rhythm Heaven
- Main Theme (Vocal Mix) - Pooplers
- Saitama 2000 - Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythmic Adventure 1
- MASSIVE X (In-Game Version) - Eschatos
- Sandopolis Zone (Act 2) (Nov 3, 1993 prototype) - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
- The Lady In Gold - Maroon GO
- Battle Theme 1 - The Battle Cats
- Title Screen (OST Version) - CrazyBus
- Battle Theme 8 - The Battle Cats
- Death Egg Zone (Act 1) - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
- Groose's Theme - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
- Graveyard Gig - Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
- Find Pou/Memory - Pou
- Bangarang - Banned From Equestria (Daily)
- Fire Temple (OST Version) - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Dungeon (In-Game Version) - Syobon Action
- Lady (Hear Me Tonight) (US Version) - Grand Theft Auto V
- Dating Tense! (PS Vita Version) - Undertale
- Rhythm Tweezer 2 - Rhythm Heaven Megamix
- Dangerous Keep - Magical Pop'n
- High Score - Tiger Mission
- Molgera (Beta Mix) - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- Secret of the Forest (OST Version) - Chrono Trigger
- The Ultimate Show (OST Version) - Super Paper Mario
- Boss (Alpha Mix) - Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
- Lady's Theme - Thomas and the Magic Railroad Print Studio
- Acid Hues (Unused Version) - Splatoon 2
- Journey Of The Prairie King - Overworld - Stardew Valley
- miyamoto gaming (removed)
- black miyamoto gaming (removed)
- Beach (Beta Mix) - Plok
- #5 thirsty (US Mix) - Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion
- Mob Smash (CD Version) - Super Smash Bros. UItimate
- Yamanote Line: Ueno Station Platforms 2 and 3 - Densha de GO!!
- Pigstep (Unused Version) - Minecraft
- Blumenkranz (Unused) - Kill la Kill the Game: IF
- Grace & Glory (Beta Mix) - Jet Set Radio
- Fashion Show - Tomodachi Life
- Bugs Panic - Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
- River of Despair (Downpour) - The Binding of Isaac: Repentance
- Dr. Bad Boon's Base - Super Monkey Ball 2
- Circus (Fuck You Mix) - Five Nights at Freddy's
- Cavern - Metal Gear Solid
- Woods - Unikitty! Save The Kingdom!
- Main Theme - Red Green Blue: Color Mix
- Main Theme - Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
- BGM #04 (Alternate Mix) - Simple DS Series Vol. 01 - The Mahjong
- Main Play - Theatre of Magic
- Title Screen (CD Version) - Super Mario 3D Land
- TRUE♥LOVE - DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA
- Song 7 - Neko Yume 猫夢
- Strong One (Masked Man) (Heartbeat) - MOTHER 3
- Ganondorf Battle (Beta Mix) - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Ganondorf Battle (Beta Mix) - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Korobeiniki (Type 2) - TETRIS x Hello Kitty
- Song 11.5 (End) - Neko Yume 猫夢
- Battlerock Galaxy - Super Mario Galaxy
- Main Theme - Inspector Gadget's MAD Dash
- Rush Hour - A Hat in Time
- The banner used from April 16 to April 19 has several hidden jokes:
- Hidden in the black space below the normally-visible portion of the banner is a faint message written in the font Yugurian. The message translates to "YOUR MOTHER YANKS PUSSY IN HELL", a reference to the line "Your mother sucks cocks in hell!" from The Exorcist.
- On the far left-hand side of the banner, a frame from this GIF of a twerking Among Us crewmate can faintly be seen.
- On the far right-hand side of the banner, Inspector Gadget can faintly be seen. This was most likely included as a reference to the first Inspector Gadget Takeover, due to its similar format.
- This is the first channel event under a different channel host to not have a unique catchphrase.