The collective is composed of five members (reduced to just two as of Episode 9, with Barkley actually being a mole for the Voice, and both Chip and Parappa dead):
- Snoop Dogg, best known for "Smoke Weed Everyday" and "Drop It Like It's Hot". He acts as the leader of the team.
- Soulja Boy, best known for "Crank That". He is a bit of a slacker but always has a good excuse. He is revealed to be a good swordfighter.
- Chip tha Ripper, best known for "S.L.A.B Freestyle". He is always here to defend his bro Soulja Boy. After Barkley turns out to be a mole for the Voice in Episode 9, he kills Chip, along with Parappa.
- Charles Barkley, the only non-rapper of the team, and the protagonist of Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden. He appears to only speak by shouting "SLAM!" or "JAM" and fights by throwing basketballs. However, in Episode 9, he is revealed to in fact be a mole working for the Voice, and goes on to kill Chip tha Ripper and Parappa the Rapper. He later gets sucked into the same portal that the Kazoo Master uses to enter the real world, and is currently trapped in that dimension.
- Parappa the Rapper, a PlayStation mascot who usually repeats what other people say in a different manner. He joins the group in Episode 8. In Episode 9, Barkley kills Parappa alongside Chip. However, as Parappa is a figment in the real world unlike the other members, he is completely eradicated from existence.
Their goal is simple: expand their territory and become the kings of Grandiose City, although The Voice Inside Your Head's coup put a spoke in their wheel. Their symbol is a hand doing an OK gesture, a possible reference to The MF Like Button.
In the SiIvaGunner Christmas Comeback Crisis Edit
The Rapper's Union appears in the episode "No Place To Hide". Snoop exposes his plans of conquest to his comrades and propose to capture the next building, as their current base isn't really good, thanks to some guns he recently acquired (although Soulja Boy claims he broke his wrist).
When they attack, one Nutshack-loving citizen loyal to the Voice sends a Spheric after them. All the Union's firepower (and Barkley's sick basketball moves) isn't enough to pierce the mecha's bulletproof defenses. Fortunately, they are saved by Smol Nozomi and her Smolitzer. Thankful to his old colleague, Snoop Dogg invites Nozomi to join the Union, but she declines as she has a job to finish. As she leaves, they wonder how to redecorate the place, but Snoop immediately forbids Chip to bring the interior crocodile alligator.
- In the main room of the Union's headquarters, a poster of "Ellen The Generous Be Like" (a SiIvaGunner Backroom meme) hangs on a wall.
- The hand symbol on Barkley's jacket is drawn more poorly than everyone else. This is possibly foreshadowing his disloyalty to them.