The SiIvaGunner Termination was a two-month hiatus in January and February 2019 following the termination of the SiIvaGunner channel.
On January 4, the channel was terminated due to multiple reports of copyright infringement. The team addressed the concerns during the MAGFest panel, as well as an online Q&A, reassuring viewers that the channel would continue even if the original channel was lost.
Around 11:50 AM EST (GMT-5), SiIvaGunner was terminated due to multiple reports of copyright infringement by Sony Music Japan. A tweet is quickly put out directing people to SiIvaGunner2.
The following videos are uploaded:
- The Real SiIvaGunner ***Please watch Q&A for full story***
- SiIvaGunner MAGFest 2019 Q&A Live Stream
- SiIvaGunner Smash UItimate Tournament Top 6 - Part 1
- SiIvaGunner Smash UItimate Tournament Top 6 - Part 2
"Dark World - The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past" is made public very briefly as a test.
- See also: Category:January 2019 rips
The upload schedule from the previous day continues past midnight with two brand new videos:
A little bit later in the day, a few more rips are re-uploaded:
- The Dark World - The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Remix 10 - Rhythm Heaven Fever
- Lost Woods (Complete Version) - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- How to email your SiivaGunner
On SiIvaGunner2, the video "we're back" is uploaded and all the videos from January 9 and 10 are set to unlisted (except for "An Essential Announcement", though it was unlisted later). However, they can be found within the channel's playlists, which are still public.
On SiIvaGunner, YouTube eventually sorted out the channel's case, causing the channel to come back from termination. When the channel returned, Season 3's finale event began, starting with "Emote: Dance Moves (Epic Mix) - Fortnite" and ending with "The Life and Times of Wade L.D. - A SiIvaGunner Christmas Comeback Crisis Side Story".