- See also: Special:Community
Welcome to the Community Portal! If you are new to editing, please check out Help:Content!
This page compiles all of the areas this wiki needs improvement in. The handbook for formatting pages is at SiIvaGunner Wikia:Manual of Style.
These are some good Special Pages to look at:
- Special:Wantedpages - pages that do not exist but are linked to on other pages
- Special:Wantedfiles - photos that do not exist but are linked to on existing pages
- Special:Wantedcategories - categories that do not exist yet but have pages in them
A lot of pages require more work to be complete. Some of them include:
- List of songs featured in rips - missing sources and rips in the list
- Some album pages need complete tracklists.
- Lists of contributions by SiIvaGunner contributors
- Article stubs need to be expanded
Some pages are missing, including:
- Pages for playlists on the SiIvaGunner channel (include a list of rips in the playlists)
All pages generated here are periodically and automatically updated by FANDOM's software. As a result, some of these lists will be outdated between updates:
- Uncategorized categories - categories that are not categorized.
- Uncategorized pages - pages that do not have categories
- Uncategorized photos - files that do not have categories
- Broken redirects - for redirects that do not link to anything
- Dead-end pages - for pages that do not link to anything
- Double redirects - pages that redirect to other redirect pages.
Cleanup categories[edit source]
These pages were manually put into these categories by editors on this wiki. Some pages may be missing from this list:
- Category:Site maintenance
- Category:Incomplete articles
- Category:Incomplete sections
- Category:Incomplete lists - articles with incomplete joke lists
- Category:Incomplete transcripts - articles with incomplete transcripts
- Category:Incomplete lyrics - articles with incomplete lyrics sections
- Category:Incomplete tracklists - album pages with incomplete track lists
Administrators should look at these pages: