Summary EditThe video opens with a dated display with President Haltmann's logo on it showing this message in yellow text:
The text reveals the origins of GiIvaSunner, the being that would eventually become SiIvaGunner, a high quality ripper. While text appears on the screen, scanlines move up the display similar to that of a cathode-ray television.
FILE-01[THE CREATION OF GIIVASUNNER]
It starts with a meteor that crashed outside Marunouchi Station, Japan, at 19:32 on January 9, 2016. Scientists took the meteor, and noted its energy was similar to that of the "Cores". A wealthy individual bought the stone for ¥562315000 and carved a statue of Antinous, a Greek idol and symbol of homosexuality, out of it. The statue came to life, killed the individual, and made a YouTube channel using the late person's computer.
January 9, 2016 is the date the original GiIvaSunner channel was created. "Cores" are likely a homage to a naming convention in collaborative mashup albums pre-dating GiIvaSunner, where "core" is used as a suffix to the subject of the album. The first example of this was the album Disneycore (though it has been lost to time). Another example is the GANGNAMCORE series of albums by Triple-Q. Cores are mentioned in later Haltmann's Archives episodes as well, namely "Sample [FILE-08]" and "Albums [FILE-12]".
[THE CREATION OF GIIVASUNNER]
[January 09, 2016
A meteror unexpectedly crashlands outside Tokyo Marunouchi Station.
No casualities or injuries, very minor property damage.
Scientists are unable to determine its exact origins or the type of mineral it is made of - the best description they can come up with is "stone-like".
A unknown, wealthy individual buys the meteor for ¥562315000. He takes
it to his nearby apartment and decides to carve a statue of it,
in the image of Antinous, an ancient Greek idol
(an icon of homosexuality in the West).
After the statue is complete, it unexpectedly comes to life,
apparently killing the person who bought it; exact details are unclear,
and an autopsy reveals nothing.
The statue hijacks the late person's computer, and soon enough,
a YouTube channel in his image is created.
- Unlike most other videos, this "file" does not have a catchphrase.
- This rip was uploaded a day after the anniversary of the Channel Ending.
- The song "Liberty Island - Ambient" from Deus Ex serves as background music.
- "[The SilvaGunner Timeline: A Summary of Events]" notes that the meteor was named GiIvaSunner and that the channel was created the same day. It does not mention a statue.
- This suggests that the statue was carved out of the meteorite, came to life, killed its creator, and created the YouTube channel in the same day.
- ¥562315000 is approximately USD$5 million.
- Marunouchi Station is a locale visited by Love Live characters in one episode. Its inclusion in the lore is a Love Live reference.
- In reality, there is no Marunouchi Station in Tokyo. However, Tokyo Station, located in Marunouchi, Tokyo, does have a Marunouchi Building.