This article contains NSFW links and/or content! (Sexual humor)
"The Hobart Hootenanny - SiIvaGunner: King for Another Day" is a high quality rip of "The Hobart Hootenanny" from SiIvaGunner: King for Another Day. It represents the King for Another Day Tournament contender HOBaRT.
Jokes[edit | edit source]
This is a tongue-in-cheek video mourning HOBaRT after it lost to Nintendo Power in the Round 1 winners' bracket and to MissingNo. in the Round 1 losers' bracket. The video consists of various unconnected HOBaRT-related segments:
- Segment 1 is a slideshow of photos of Hobart mixers and HOBaRT-related drawings and Photoshops set to "Theme of HOBaRT". The song ends with another "The funny mixer."
- Segment 2 is a speech from Coach with simple "animated" MSPaint visuals:
[Fade in on a teary-eyed Coach.]
Coach: [sigh] This is gonna be a hard one to make. [inhale] Hey guys, it's, uh, it's ya boy Coach. I did the HOBaRT King for a Day art [an MSPaint drawing fades in of HOBaRT dabbing, with Paruko, also dabbing, in the mixer bowl] and I've just... [sigh] I've come here today to extend my sincerest apologies. Now, um, if you didn't know, the basic situation so far is that... the art was seen by some people, and... h-he was just too funny. HOBaRT, h-he was too funny. They've been admitted to the hospital, and doctors are working to bring their sides back from orbit. I understand a lot of you are mad at me, but I genuinely did not mean for this to happen, and I am so sorry.
[abruptly puts on a peppy tone as social media icons and the text "funny hobart lol" appear] Remember to like and subscribe, ring that bell to get new notifications from SiIvaGunner every time a funny rip is uploaded, and I'll catch you guys in the next video! [Another voice says "The funny mixer."]
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some crying to do.
[Coach starts crying with a stock baby cry, as pictures of Hobart mixers appear onscreen to a cacophony of various voices saying "HOBaRT! The funny mixer!" over each other.]
- Segment 3 is a spoof of the "Footprints in the Sand" poem, with crude MSPaint visuals:
[HOBaRT and The Voice Inside Your Head are seen walking on a beach.]
A man and HOBaRT were walking together on the beach. He looked back and saw that in his times of sadness and need, there was only one set of footprints. He asked HOBaRT, "Why?", he would leave him in his time of most need. HOBaRT simply turned to the man and said, VVVVVRRRRR SRRRRR RRRRGGGHHHH--
- Segment 4 is simply a clip of the streamer Ninja's "Leaving Twitch" video, where he says, "As of today, I will be streaming exclusively on Mixer."
- Segment 5 is an animated 3D rendering of a Hobart mixer model mapped to the moves of the Fortnite default dance emote, accompanied by the emote's music and a corny laugh track.
- Segment 6 is a found footage horror-style video. In the video, the man holding the camera notices a strange whirring noise coming from outside his house and leaves to investigate. He finds a sheet of paper lying on the ground, which turns out to have a drawing of a Hobart mixer and the words "BEWARE" and "FUNNY" scrawled in blood-red letters. He continues on his way, muttering "What's so funny about a mixer?"... only to find HOBaRT lurking above him.
- Segment 7 features an unsynced mashup of "Space Jam", "S.L.A.B. Freestyle", and "Fruit Salad" by The Wiggles, as the "Fruit Salad" video is displayed onscreen. Over all this, images of Hobart mixers are displayed onscreen. The first mixer is accompanied by someone saying "Coming to a theater near you: The Funny Mixer." The other mixers are mostly accompanied by different people saying "The funny mixer", with one mixer accompanied by "HOBaRT", and another by Sans sounds.
- Segment 8 is a spoof of the Mowtendoo video "👖" with a Hobart mixer, a Fat Albert sprite gif, a gif of Donald Trump flossing, and a Circle Game hand that zooms in with a fart.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the only appearance of The Voice Inside Your Head in 2019.