The Voice Inside Your Head, also known as The Gay Mexican Ass in My Ass by Chad Warden, is a mysterious entity that hates anime and particularly "Snow halation". He serves as the main antagonist of the SiIvaGunner lore, appearing in both SilvaGunner: Rebooted and The SilvaGunner Christmas Comeback Crisis.
The Voice rarely appears in proper rips; in fact, he lacks any sort of leitmotif. In the description of "YTPMV++ ANNOUNCEMENT", The Voice reveals that he is not interested in making rips, which could explain why he has no leitmotif. Additionally, he only has a single album to his name: The Voice's Highest Quality Video Game Rips.
Despite this, he is a major character in the lore, and appears in almost every lore video. He also appears as a character in a few rips like "Pause - Garry's Mod" and "Opening - Hatred", where his character traits are played less seriously.
He also took over the channel itself during the beginning of The SilvaGunner Christmas Comeback Crisis up until the first Inspector Gadget takeover. During this time, he had the catchphrase "I order you to read the channel description", contrasting with SiIva's usual polite catchphrase.
The Voice appears like the silhouette of a man, but with a pyramid for a head, and a single glowing purple eye in the middle. The text-to-speech voice used for his voice is Graham (UK English) from Acapela Box. All of his dialogue is rendered in a pixel font (Perfect DOS VGA 437 Win and sometimes Px437 VGA SquarePx).
The Voice always presents himself as being polite and reasonable. He's often willing to negotiate with others, and ends up making deals with Chad, Wood Man, and Haltmann, although he falls short on returning his end of the deal in Haltmann's case.
He hates anime a lot, and calls anime songs "weeaboo idol shit". As such, his main goal is purging all anime from the channel. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is sometimes an exception, which he justifies by saying it's "manime" and not anime.
Lore involvement Edit
SilvaGunner: Rebooted Edit
The Voice was the one who rebooted SiIvaGunner, and replaced the memes with alternates. To do so, he used the community discourse generated by the fans dislikes of "Snow halation" rips and Chad Warden's fake Megalovania videos.
He proposed a deal to Chad Warden: he would bring back the old channel memes along with the new memes and merge the two universes, but without "Snow halation". At the end of the events of the Reboot, Chad sacrificed himself to save "Snow halation", and seemingly brought the Voice with him.Secretly, The Voice created Wood Man during the reboot to keep the idea of The Voice alive as a figment.
The SilvaGunner Christmas Comeback Crisis Edit
The Voice came back for the 2016 Holiday season, and took over Grandiose City where SiIvaGunner lives. Wood Man uses a program created by The Voice to bring several memes to the real world during the prologue, but Smol Nozomi wasn't caught. In "Seasonal Return", he kills the Cinderella Girls from THE iDOLM@STER on screen, as a warning. He then promises to destroy all "weeaboo anime bullshit".
Even though he hates the song, as seen in "YOU can join the fight! - A Recruitment Video from The Voice", he does allow "Snow halation" to be used in rips. This is because "Snow halation" generates a lot of Christmas Spirit, a substance used by Santa Claus which The Voice intends to use in destructive weapons.
- The Voice is an original creation by the SiIvaGunner team.
- The Voice's appearance was first revealed in "Prologue - The SilvaGunner Christmas Comeback Crisis", but it was hinted at in a tweet and in GilvaSunner's Highest Quality Video Game Rips: Volume 7: Part mm2wood.
- During the second Reboot ARG, he stated that he doesn't really care about the community discourse that caused the reboot, but rather he was trying to protect it from a greater, currently unknown entity.
- He was mentioned by Unregistered HyperCam 2 at the very end of Adam Levine's first interview on the King for Another Day Tournament MOJO!!, pointing out how his name "The Voice" is the same as the talent show The Voice, which was being discussed due to Levine's involvement in it. However, HyperCam is quickly hushed by Meowth, who says not to mention The Voice since it would be confusing for fans. He later appeared in The Hobart Hootenanny - SiIvaGunner: King for Another Day.
- The Voice's favorite food is pizza, which was first revealed in a tweet and appeared in a video a few days later. It's since been referenced only a few times.
- Some fans believe The Voice is a closet weeb, pointing to his like for JoJo, the "GO MY WAY!! (Vocal Mix)" rip, the Hanayo Koizumi's Birthday event, and his presentation with Haruka in "Loves the Ladies" as evidence.
- ↑ Acapela-Box.com
- ↑ http://i.imgur.com/jp40JwE.png (comment removed due to the 2019 channel termination.)
- ↑ "SiIvaGunner (backup) Live Stream". YouTube. January 5, 2019. 1:15:55. "'How did you guys come up with the Voice's physical design?' Wasn't it a fan design?" "It was a fan design."
- ↑ the voice inside chad's head - GiIvaSunner subreddit