- Not to be confused with: QQQ.
Triple-Q is a graphic designer, popular mashup artist, and a contributor to the SiIvaGunner channel.
History[edit | edit source]
Triple-Q created his first mashup in 2006. He was an active contributor in the SoundCloud mashup community until November 2016, and his YouTube channel is one of the most popular mashup channels.
On August 15, 2013, Triple-Q created an alternate YouTube account under the username "Sexual Omochao".
Contributions[edit | edit source]
Triple-Q joined GiIvaSunner around February 2016. On April 1, he made a joke video about GiIvaSunner's identity, featuring him, BotanicSage and Chaze the Chat. He designed the GiIvaSunner/SiIvaGunner logo and the cover of the first Bandcamp album, for which he made eight rips. He was one of the main contributors to the SiIvaGunner channel from April to May 2016 and made several rips including popular ones like "Unknown from M.E. (OST Version) - Sonic Adventure", which is one of SiIva's most viewed videos.
Despite this, he was removed from the team on June 1, 2016 during the one week break following "Good Night - Undertale". This was due to his submissions not meeting the channel's quality standards. His last works were the album art of GilvaSunner's Highest Quality Video Game Rips: Volume 3 & Knigra and the video "【届けて 】ゴマエ「シーバガンナ」ティザーPV". However, according to a document by TUWieZ, Triple-Q was in the team again by the time of the Reboot.
On August 21, 2016, an email submission from Triple-Q, "Fountain of Dreams - Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land", was uploaded to the channel. On August 2016, Triple-Q worked on Kirby Rip Attack's cover art. He also hired singers (September - October 2016) for the rip "Snow halation - Love Live!" or "Stone halation".
On December 20, 2019, Triple-Q briefly returned for the King for Another Day Tournament, making the arrangement "Plastic Forces ...for Pop City - SiIvaGunner: King for Another Day". On December 26, he wrote and arranged "BE THE KRINGLE - SiIvaGunner: King for Another Day". He has not made any other contributions to the channel since then.
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Revolution No. 11 ", Sexual Omochao, YouTube
- "I'm done with soundcloud lmao", Triple-Q, November 2016, Soundcloud
- "@TripleKyun if you upload any other video game ones I'll be sure to upload them to GiivaSunner", Chaze the Chat. Feb 16, 2016. Twitter
- "Remember the #DramaNotification video? Yes, that's actually SilvaGunner (@The8Bits) who voiced SG", Triple-Q, Twitter
- "I was the one who originally designed the GilvaSunner/SilvaGunner logo (and by extension, the volume 1 cover)", Triple-Q, Twitter
- "It's been one whole year since I left SilvaGunner.", Triple-Q, June 1. 2017, Twitter
- "I was removed from SilvaGunner at the beginning of June 2016 because they felt my rips weren’t up to their standard." - Tumblr FaQ
- "I've been off the team since the start of June. The album art and pachinko trailer were the last things I did", Triple-Q, June 16. 2016, Twitter
- "Yes, I did indeed draw the artwork for Volume 3 of SilvaGunner’s album.", Triple-Q, Tumblr
- "Art assets for the SilvaGunner pachinko trailer, my last work for the team.", Triple-Q, Tumblr  
- Undertale 4 Year Anniversary Manifesto, TUWieZ, various screenshots in the document (NSFL warning)
- "I did manage to sneak in one email submission despite having been off the team", Triple-Q, Twitter
- "commission for SiIvaGunner", Triple-Q, Tumblr
- "I want to thank @TripleKyun who generously put us in touch with a number of good singers for Stone halation despite our previous falling out", Chaze the Chat, Twitter
- "I DID however, make a short-lived comeback in 2019 during their King for Another Day Tournament– but aside from that, I have not made anything for them since." - Tumblr FaQ